Canjam 2010.

Duggeh

Unacceptable, Matt. Where is this management you speak of? Names? Addresses? We'll send out the goon squad.

Actually this is far preferable to the alternative of stretching this move out for months. As it is now we should be up and running on July 1st, and I'm going early to run with the current drivers from Pensacola and learn the routes.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leaving directly from work tomorrow, should be at Hyatt by 5. Mentally I don't feel ready for this at all but I guess I'll just throw myself into the fray and we'll see if I can make it to the other side.

See most of you soon.

Bryan, can you double check to make sure the T-Shirts are safe and sound? I sent email to Jim and Ryan, as FedEx decided to deliver earlier, the package arrived today at the Hotel.

-Ed

Leaving directly from work tomorrow, should be at Hyatt by 5. Mentally I don't feel ready for this at all but I guess I'll just throw myself into the fray and we'll see if I can make it to the other side.

See most of you soon.

Best of luck Bryan and to all of the organizers, see you soon.

Well I'm packing up now for the drive down to Ed's house tomorrow morning, before our flight early Thursday. I can't wait to get there.

Good luck to the organizers, I hope everything goes as smoothly as possible for you. I spoke to Jasper994 yesterday while he was in the print shop on the holiday making sure the CanJam badges, posters, and whatnot would be done correctly and in plenty of time.

Heading to Austin bright and early tomorrow morning, so Marc and I can get a few things done before flying out at the butt crack of dawn Thursday. See you fine folks then!

:prettyprincess::dance::prettyprincess::dance::prettyprincess:

Think of me when you drive past a Rudy's! :dan:

Bryan, can you double check to make sure the T-Shirts are safe and sound? I sent email to Jim and Ryan, as FedEx decided to deliver earlier, the package arrived today at the Hotel.

-Ed

will these need to be rinsed as last years had the slightly fishy smell due to the discharge dying process?

will these need to be rinsed as last years had the slightly fishy smell due to the discharge dying process?

Yes, definitely. I'd recommend doing a group laundry run Thursday or Friday before CanJam for those that want to wear them at CanJam. Does the hotel have laundry facilities? I'm washing mine before flying in. They definitely stink more now than when I picked them up. I can only imagine how strong the smell of over 150 shirts in the same box sitting around and concentrating for nearly a week would smell like.

-Ed

last year David and I got into the hotel elevator with our t-shirts on and after a minute both of us said wtf is that smell. We realized it was us and it was coming off the t-shirts.

If a laundry run is done, cold water only and no machine dry, just leave it draped up in the room overnight and you are good to go.

Dinny we need all the help we can get

I'll be in for the group laundry (cold water). Also as an ex-commercial fisherman, I happen to know that a Coke in a load of laundry will cut funky smells. Hang dry sounds good, I'll hang them next to Fitz delicates. :D

Leaving for Austin in 3...2...1...