Canjam 2010.

Duggeh

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leaving South Bend IN at 10 and stopping off in Muncie IN for a quick lunch at FFFs then it's off to the hotel, eta 2pm

I think you mean Munster, IN. If you go to Muncie I can't guarantee the beer supply. :)

I might be in that vicinity around Noon. If you see a fat bald guy in a King Crimson "Red" tshirt in FFF, it's me.

I think you mean Munster, IN. If you go to Muncie I can't guarantee the beer supply. :)

I might be in that vicinity around Noon. If you see a fat bald guy in a King Crimson "Red" tshirt in FFF, it's me.

I was also going to stop by Three Floyds on the way, but on Friday night...I'm guessing then that picking up a case & a growler for you guys would be redundant?...MOAR the merrier?...

EuroTrash Quotient at 2! I am on the plane waiting for takeoff. Should have done the iPhone chat thing before now. Oh well.

I'm on the bus to the airport right now. Tired as hell though since I wasn't able to fall asleep until 4am. I forget, are there plans for dinner/drinks tonight?

Silly question. Plan to eat and drink will stumble into place eventually. At least this year we won't have to annoy you into joining in.