Stupid shit people write in their for sale ads...

Wmcmanus

Hey, I think topic is as worthy as any. People just amaze me with the crap they can come up with. I was just browsing Audiogon and ran into this ad: Hms Gran Finale, Top Match with the new For Sale | AudiogoN

My favorite bits were:

"I am not still sure they use them but I was told that NASA uses/used his power cables."

"I will be glad to answer any serious questions and I do have a Associate Degree in Electronics from a local college back in 87'."

"May God Bless Our Troops and Their Families and End This War SOON!"

Huh?

Anyway, I thought it would be fun to have a thread that is dedicated to the stupid shit people write in for sale ads. Hopefully it will get some traction...

Hey, I think topic is as worthy as any. People just amaze me with the crap they can come up with. I was just browsing Audiogon and ran into this ad: Hms Gran Finale, Top Match with the new For Sale | AudiogoN

My favorite bits were:

"I am not still sure they use them but I was told that NASA uses/used his power cables."

"I will be glad to answer any serious questions and I do have a Associate Degree in Electronics from a local college back in 87'."

Huh?

Anyway, I thought it would be fun to have a thread that is dedicated to the stupid shit people write in for sale ads. Hopefully it will get some traction...

My favorite quote is "Because of my mistakes I caused damage to a pair of these and one power cable"

How do you damage a power cable?

My favorite bits were:

Amazing

Focal 1037 Be For Sale | AudiogoN

"One pair Focal 1037 Be speakers in beautiful upgraded rosewood finish. Purchased 12/01/08 from authorized dealer brand new. Now for the bad news. The left speaker has scratches that occurred during shipping. Only on the side which faces the wall. So, if your wall doesn't mind you'll get excellent looking and great sounding pair of speakers at less than 1/2 price."

Let me get this straight: only on the side that faces the wall. Which wall exactly? Do you have a room without four walls? Oh well, even with the sctrachtes they are apparently excellent looking. Or not.