Geneapalozza: A Celebration Of All Things Gene

agile_one

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eating Me Ma's Alaskan Tacos sounds a bit dirty.

Agreed on the old In-N-Out is better then eating 5 guys. :)

No time for the old in and our now. Alex, my droogie, you are a very sick man.

Carl, you should consider driving straight to Skipper's if you miss the ride from the hotel. I think I'd asked you before if you'd been, but can't remember your answer. If not, I think you'll love the place. When we went to that dive with the jamband in Lauderdale I instantly recognized how much it was like Skipper's compressed to a strip mall. Same overall quality/structural integrity/vibe, but with a roomy space with a huge tree in the middle.

Sounds like a plan. A big Alligator Alley with a tree. I'm there. We're there, actually, since Bonnie will be with us Friday night.

No time for the old in and our now. Alex, my droogie, you are a very sick man.

Sounds like a plan. A big Alligator Alley with a tree. I'm there. We're there, actually, since Bonnie will be with us Friday night.

A fair comparison except Skippers in some parts doesn't have a roof or walls and where it does they are made of sheet metal. A fun place.

I think I will be arriving Friday instead of Thursday and leaving early Monday morning. I probably will not get up there before 9 so I will probably have to meet you guys at Skippers.

A fair comparison except Skippers in some parts doesn't have a roof or walls and where it does they are made of sheet metal. A fun place.

I think I will be arriving Friday instead of Thursday and leaving early Monday morning. I probably will not get up there before 9 so I will probably have to meet you guys at Skippers.

You're not going to Bern's with the grown-ups?! Come on, we'll catch up with the jambanders after a nice dinner.

Who says it doesn't get cold here. Ice on my windshield this morning:

e12275b8.jpg

BTW, did you snort that rail after chopping and lining it up so nice. :confused:

You're not going to Bern's with the grown-ups?! Come on, we'll catch up with the jambanders after a nice dinner.

BTW, did you snort that rail after chopping and lining it up so nice. :confused:

I am not arriving until 9 at the earliest. It looks like I am arriving Friday night instead of Thursday. Besides, I have to grown up all the time. This weekend is a chance to not be grown up. You can have your fancy dinner. I'm jambanding with the regular folk.

I tried to snort it but it melted before I could get a $20 rolled up.

I crammed an amazing amount of stuff into my carry-on bag - including my Nikon D300S to help cover the photography angle. ;) It was easier to pack my Gilmore Lite so that's coming instead of the Avenson HPA, but still bringing the rDac and ES10. Looking forward to seeing everyone Saturday, this will be awesome.

I'm checking out Busch Gardens & St. Petersburg Pier on Friday, and probably the Florida Aquarium & downtown Tampa on Sunday - if anyone wants to join on either day, let me know. (Going to be offline starting tomorrow - but Peter, Justin, Matt, & Ari have my cell #.)