Geneapalozza: A Celebration Of All Things Gene

agile_one

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from Bonnie..............

Thanks guys, it was big fun hanging out with you. A happy coincidence that Sigmund resembles Gene, and the weekend is somewhat known as Geneapalooza.

Glad you all are happy with my design. (and my death defying conversational skills............ did not realize I was so close to death)

i haz a sad :(

instead of reading carl's post about sizes, i assumed woot shirt size compliance and ordered two 2xl shirts in blue and red. as awesome as the shirts are, they are far too big for me. i doubt even a wash and a shrink will bring them down to wearable size. as such, if anyone finds their xl too small and would like to jump up a size, we can trade shirts. if no trades, then how about $20 for the pair?

i love the shirts - particularly the colors (was expecting bright obnoxious blue and red but the ones i saw were excellent) but id rather someone else wear the shirts than they sit in my closet.

Got my shirt yesterday. Thanks Carl. They are awesome and I love the fabric.

As for USA sizing, I think these particular USA shirts are a little bigger than normal USA shirts. I would say that my medium is a bit more like a usual large. I'll just stick it in the dryer for a couple of hours though... hopefully that will do the trick.

r u sure? i'm 5'8" 144lb and i wear a medium. how could i be bigger than large in Australia?

I dunno... a lot of the stores have mediums that are the next size down which is strange.

I have a bunch of "large" shirts here which are essentially the same size as this one.

It is the most excellent color blue =D