What are you drinking now, pt 2.

morphsci

Great looking pizza Shelly. Those are the only hurricanes I could get into Al, nice.

I will toast to the safety of our east coast members with The Fall of Temperance

1.5 oz. Smith and Cross Jamaican Rum

0.5 oz. Gosling's Blackseal Rum.

0.75 oz Fresh Lime Juice.

0.75 oz. Simple Syrup.

13 drops Bittercube Jamaican Bitters #1

Shake the ingredients thoroughly and strain into a martini glass. Garnish with 7 drops of Blackstrap Bitters.

9fe3576b.jpg

Edited by morphsci

Needed something to use up the lime juice I squeezed so made a Bennett Cocktail

2 oz gin (North Shore #6)

1 oz lime juice

1/2 oz simple syrup

Angostura bitters (to taste) (Bittercube Bolivar 11 drops + 7 drops garnish)

Shake with ice and strain into a chilled cocktail glass.

8df793f8.jpg

Dinah Cocktail (Savoy, modified)

First put 2 or 3 sprigs of fresh mint (1 sprig) in the shaker and bruise them lightly against the sides of the shaker by stirring with a silver spoon. Pour into the shaker 3 glasses of Whisky (3 oz Russell's Reserve 10 Bourbon) and let it stand for some minutes. Add 3 glasses of sweetened Lemon Juice (Juice 1/2 Lemon, 1 teaspoon Caster Sugar) and some (cracked) ice. Shake very carefully and for longer than usual. Serve with a mint leaf standing in each glass.

4ac15198-9b91-4492.jpg

Dixie Whisky Cocktail

(6 People) Savoy

To 2 lumps of sugar (Dash Cane Syrup) add a small teaspoon of Angostura Bitters (Nice Dash of Boker's), another of Lemon Juice (Dash Lemon Juice), 4 glasses of Whisky (2 1/4 oz Russell's Reserve Bourbon), a small teaspoonful of Curacao (barely a dash of Dash Creole Shrubb) and 2 teaspoonsful of Crème de Menthe (Dash Brizard White Crème de Menthe). Add plenty of ice and shake carefully. Serve.

4ac15198-af09-cde8.jpg

Edited by luvdunhill