March 24, 201313 yr comment_567472 Metallica - Kill 'em All Metallica - Ride The Lightning now: Of Monsters and Men - My Head Is an Animal Report
March 25, 201313 yr comment_567578 Catching up on Dave's Lounge. It's good when I can't seem to settle on anything else. http://www.daveslounge.com/2013/02/15/daves-lounge-253/ Edited March 25, 201313 yr by thrice Report
March 26, 201313 yr comment_567716 Tweaker, Call the Time Eternity -- he does a pretty good cover of Phil Collins (!), amongst other enjoyable things. kaRIN does a cameo on one song. Report
March 27, 201313 yr comment_567770 Edgar Froese, Pinnacles, Stuntman, Ages, and Aqua EDIT: On second thought, I'll do that at work, back to Pineapple Thief. Report
March 27, 201313 yr comment_567807 Tweaker, Call the Time Eternity -- he does a pretty good cover of Phil Collins (!), amongst other enjoyable things. kaRIN does a cameo on one song. Thanks for this post... I didn't realize he had a new album out. Just gave it a listen and really liked it! Report
March 29, 201313 yr comment_568225 its very loud in my house right now. Edited March 29, 201313 yr by aardvark baguette Report
March 29, 201313 yr comment_568250 Markus Acher, Was Geschah virtual mixtape Right after I finish this Pet Shop Boys remix of Blur's Girls and Boys -- I'm Britting out! Report
March 29, 201313 yr comment_568259 duke ellington - mary poppins haven't listened to this in a while, which is stupid since its awesome. freaking pocket Report
April 2, 201313 yr comment_569072 Rémi Charmasson Quintet, The Wind Cries Jimi previously: Joachim Mencel, Silent Way of Miles D. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.