April 11, 201313 yr comment_570615 They're certainly not feeling constrained by "radio friendly" these days. I love it tho. Report
April 11, 201313 yr comment_570630 I started listening to that and I'll go back to it, as I really didn't mind it (I like experimental, I just don't usually "get" The Flaming Lips), but then I remembered I wanted to listen to The Ocean's new one, Pelagial. Report
April 12, 201313 yr comment_570738 ^ such a great album, from my favourite period of theirs their golden period Me: Flaming Lips, The Terror -- easily my favourite album of theirs, I am totally digging this -- it's got space, it's got proggishness, it's got experimentation, and it's got hooks -- how is it I don't usually like these guys? Report
April 13, 201313 yr comment_570878 Sound City | Real to Reel Now: Spring Breakers OST Edited April 13, 201313 yr by blessingx Report
April 13, 201313 yr comment_570934 Tangram, Layers -- with an act name like "Tangram", you expect some very Tangerine Dream -like music. And you'd be right. Report
April 14, 201313 yr comment_571085 Same order as their show the other night: The Sea The Sea (EP): Amy Speace “How To Sleep In A Stormy Boat”: Report
April 14, 201313 yr comment_571157 Bruckner Symphony No 7, Wand/Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra, Esoteric SACD Report
April 15, 201313 yr comment_571209 Oh shit, when did that come out? (Does the 'wanders off...' thing) Report
April 15, 201313 yr comment_571315 ^^^^ need to listen to his stuff, after seeing "Searching For Sugar Man" Report
April 15, 201313 yr comment_571336 I was listening to the news coming out of the IED attack at the Boston marathon the entire way in to work today. Unholy carp! Report
April 18, 201313 yr comment_571798 Sylvan, Sceneries -- a pentuple of quadrilogies...or rather, a quadrilogy of quadrilogies and one trilogy. Prog by contemporary standards, although I'd call it neo-prog...post-prog? Delightful. Melikey. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.