April 3, 201313 yr comment_569123 Tangerine Dream, Under Cover -- whoa! I mean, they usually did a cover as an encore (I've heard them do Purple Haze, House of the Rising Sun, Norwegian Wood, and Tomorrow Never Knows), but they were usually instrumental versions -- these are full-on covers with vocals. Report
April 3, 201313 yr comment_569203 Luther Vandross - Never Too Much I miss Luther ... Me: Tommy Turrentine on SACD Thanks, Deepak! Edited April 3, 201313 yr by jvlgato Report
April 3, 201313 yr comment_569255 Was: Depeche Mode, Delta Machine -- meh Is: OMD, English Electric Report
April 3, 201313 yr comment_569262 Is: OMD, English Electric I was listening to the YouTube "preview" of this, sounds pretty promising....any +/- thoughts yet from your perspective? Report
April 3, 201313 yr comment_569268 I dig it. Very retro, with some nice experimental touches. Listen for yourself on Pitchfork. Report
April 4, 201313 yr comment_569373 various artists, Electric Fantastic Sound -- an international electronic music sampler -- Jeffy, head-sup! groovy synthpop therein Report
April 5, 201313 yr comment_569546 Thanks to amazon autorip, I'm listening to the mp3s of the new Kacey Musgraves album, even tho I ordered the vinyl, and it hasn't shipped yet. Report
April 5, 201313 yr comment_569552 Thanks to amazon autorip, I'm listening to the mp3s of the new Kacey Musgraves album, even tho I ordered the vinyl, and it hasn't shipped yet. I will play your game... on Amazon player.... Report
April 5, 201313 yr comment_569560 And I raise you I will play your game... on Amazon player.... I raise you higher, bitrates, and interviews, on spotify. Report
April 5, 201313 yr comment_569636 Glen Hansard - Rhythm and Repose A little sad bastard music for this overcast day. Report
April 5, 201313 yr comment_569672 I used to think it was Billy Holiday but Nina has got to be my favorite female singer. The deepest, darkest... most soulful. whatever, she's awesome Report
April 5, 201313 yr comment_569724 Brad Mehldau, suggested to me by Matt the Younger. Miss you Brother. Report
April 7, 201313 yr comment_569955 this has turned into a black sabbath weekend for me. fell asleep in my listening chair to this on repeat: had some truly strange dreams... now doing this one these are so good I should buy duplicates of each to keep offsite. Edited April 7, 201313 yr by aardvark baguette Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.