February 26, 201313 yr comment_562967 daa, da da, dum dum dum dah dahh dha, doop doop doop daah dahh dah dahh!! Report
February 27, 201313 yr comment_563121 roxy music - avalon (box set version) i moved the couch into the other room and the room is now alive glorious. love this. Edited February 27, 201313 yr by aardvark baguette Report
February 28, 201313 yr comment_563248 Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds -- Push The Sky Away As a longtime fan: X1 Report
February 28, 201313 yr comment_563302 anouar brahem - the astounding eyes of rita i dont play this very often but every time i do it feels like I'm hearing it for the first time and I'm infatuated with it. Report
February 28, 201313 yr comment_563303 a place at the table soundtrack That looks like something I must check out. Report
February 28, 201313 yr comment_563307 tempo = t o o s l o w (...searches for Heifetz recording) now Patera - The Great Southern Trendkill Report
February 28, 201313 yr Author comment_563314 anouar brahem - the astounding eyes of rita i dont play this very often but every time i do it feels like I'm hearing it for the first time and I'm infatuated with it. I've listened many times and love it every time. I wanted to about an hour ago but I have two of Brahem albums and not that one. Decided to play something else even though the others are good too. This is what I played instead Report
March 1, 201313 yr comment_563363 Top marks from me, peep this if you're into atmospheric, somewhat freer jazz with a keen sense of space. A lot more euphonious and "pretty" than most free-form stuff. Report
March 1, 201313 yr comment_563367 seems like the thing to do...Anouar Brahem - The Astounding Eyes Of Rita Report
March 1, 201313 yr comment_563389 i'll have to see if i have that stanko somewhere klezmatics - the well Report
March 1, 201313 yr comment_563476 On a 2000s R&B/neo-soul kick lately. He's even better live. Very jealous. Polish jazz is great in general. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.