April 24, 201313 yr comment_572626 whoa ah demm a de el la ehhh me ne nemana ne me naaa DA da daaa hop a doop a mmmm whop a dup a dupa Report
April 24, 201313 yr comment_572633 ^ Need Me: Phoenix, Bankrupt! -- pretentious self-indulgent twaddle -- it's almost prog, I like it Report
April 24, 201313 yr comment_572645 lol, forgot about this instrumental version of ram Edited April 24, 201313 yr by aardvark baguette Report
April 26, 201313 yr comment_573098 Scott Walker - Bish Bosch This ---^ I recently ran across a list of 10 spooky albums, which of course reminded me that I hadn't yet listened to the new Scott Walker yet. Actually, I can't listen to this right now...not "...and work" at the same time. So putting on some Michael Brook. EDIT: Okay, now I am. My cat's looking at the speakers funny. I hope Knucks is on tonight, I may not be able to listen to this on speakers. Report
April 27, 201313 yr comment_573109 Some George Jones. RIP. vid Edited April 27, 201313 yr by blessingx Report
April 27, 201313 yr comment_573180 chico hamilton quintet / with eric dolphy the ellington suite Report
April 28, 201313 yr comment_573359 Tinsley Ellis, Get It! -- yeah, I'm pretty much the only one I know who can go from John Foxx (D.N.A.) to Tinsley Ellis, and remain at the same level of enjoyment. Oh yeah, all instrumental. (swoon) Report
April 28, 201313 yr Author comment_573364 Sweet Emotion is still badass and instantly takes me back to 7th grade. Report
April 28, 201313 yr comment_573399 Sweet Emotion is still badass and instantly takes me back to 7th grade. Yes it is! I was in the 8th grade. BTW, I saw George Jones a few years back. Great performance! He said it took three separate recording sessions to complete 'He Stopped Loving Her Today', because he couldn't stay sober enough to finish. He had no memory of recording it though. Report
April 29, 201313 yr comment_573526 Better get the Aerosmith earphones while on sale - http://m.bestbuy.com/m/e/product/detail.jsp?skuId=5534625&ref=25&loc=SHP&srccode=cii_45538312&cpncode=31-129555306-2&pid=1218665530985 Report
April 29, 201313 yr Author comment_573583 Better get the Aerosmith earphones while on sale - http://m.bestbuy.com/m/e/product/detail.jsp?skuId=5534625&ref=25&loc=SHP&srccode=cii_45538312&cpncode=31-129555306-2&pid=1218665530985 Those earbuds look like they are meant to re-create 8-track player sound. Nope, I'd rather hear old music through new gear, thank you. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.