March 11, 201313 yr comment_565173 OMG,.. how did I miss this release! Thanks Al for pointing out my shameless ignorance! Ordered! On another note,.. I was in a David Russell master class way back in another life. Super nice guy! Edited March 11, 201313 yr by ironbut Report
March 11, 201313 yr comment_565226 What an honour to be in a David Russell master class... this place never ceases to amaze! Soap&Skin / Untitled Soap&Skin / Marche Funèbre Soap&Skin / Spiracle Soap&Skin / Sugarbread Report
March 12, 201313 yr comment_565486 Chick Corea, Touchstone Oh, wait, is that out? Never mind, cancel that... David Bowie, The Next Day EDIT #2: followed by: John Foxx & the Maths, Evidence Report
March 12, 201313 yr comment_565490 Eric Clapton - Old Sock He probably disliked looking like an old lesbian on his previous album cover. Report
March 13, 201313 yr Author comment_565523 OMG,.. how did I miss this release! Thanks Al for pointing out my shameless ignorance! Ordered! On another note,.. I was in a David Russell master class way back in another life. Super nice guy! Glad you noticed this time, Steve. It was just two feet from you the last time you were in Mayberry. Report
March 13, 201313 yr comment_565527 Glad you noticed this time, Steve. It was just two feet from you the last time you were in Mayberry. Not too surprising! Got it today and plan to watch the DVD tonight. Report
March 13, 201313 yr comment_565533 http://www.amazon.com/Astounding-Eyes-Rita-Anouar-Brahem/dp/B002FEUOB4/ref=ntt_mus_ep_dpi_4 Report
March 13, 201313 yr comment_565571 Frank Marino & Mahogany Rush, Live -- I really need to find more music like that great opening one-two punch combo of "The Answer"/"Dragonfly". Tried listening to some Trower, didn't cut it. Any suggestions? Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.