July 12, 201412 yr comment_644590 Kinky, light-hearted electro-dance-pop fun And with a Mexican twist. Report
July 12, 201412 yr comment_644624 Speaking of fun... Karol Conka - Batuk Freak And now some Simon... Edited July 12, 201412 yr by blessingx Report
July 12, 201412 yr comment_644655 High on Fire - Death is this Communion ... ... Seriously. One of the best metal tracks I've heard in the past 23 months... ... Here's proof Report
July 12, 201412 yr comment_644663 I love High On Fire, haven't heard this yet, thanks for the prompt, enqueuing. EDIT: I forgot how much I love those kinds of vocals. See also: Rorschach Test, especially Unclean. Report
July 18, 201412 yr comment_645364 Anathema - Distant Satellite Thanks to whoever originally posted this. This shit is good! Report
July 18, 201412 yr comment_645390 "'Live In The Present': Charlie Haden Remembered" on Fresh Air.http://www.npr.org/2014/07/18/332544960/live-in-the-present-charlie-haden-remembered?ft=1&f=13 Report
July 20, 201412 yr comment_645598 bring your own stereo going through some 90s stuff. god, what an awful cover. Report
July 23, 201412 yr comment_645994 "Sonic Youth: Experimental" (fringe and side projects) Beats playlist Edited July 23, 201412 yr by blessingx Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.