July 5, 201412 yr comment_643826 Interesting. Following your lead to Starman to Seu to... Edited July 5, 201412 yr by blessingx Report
July 6, 201412 yr comment_643893 found my copy of upstairs at eric's this morning. been looking for it forever. sick as hell in my room. Edited July 6, 201412 yr by aardvark baguette Report
July 6, 201412 yr comment_643900 Alison Moyet for the win. What a voice. I must have listened to that album about a thousand times on my Walkman back in the Stone Age! Report
July 6, 201412 yr comment_643903 and its so clean. i can just keep cranking the volume higher and higher and it doesnt strain. what an album. Report
July 7, 201412 yr comment_644076 That Jakszyk, Fripp, and Collins is pretty good, got that on FLAC recently..... For me: this has been growing on me the more I listen, group from Norway. Fairly poppy, but quirky and different enough to stand out. Report
July 9, 201412 yr comment_644206 NSFW Its just Blind Faith S/T - Platinum SHM-CD, but I thought I'd NSFW tag it anyway. Report
July 10, 201412 yr comment_644338 Getting some music time in before a lot of meetings today...... Area - Between Purple And Pink. Great ethereal pop. Report
July 11, 201412 yr comment_644490 PJ Harvey, Royal Albert Hall - (Let England Shake) Live (Oct 30, 2011) - free streaming in 720p at her website http://www.pjharvey.net/ or Via Rolling Stone http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/watch-pj-harveys-spellbinding-2011-royal-albert-hall-debut-20140710 Report
July 11, 201412 yr comment_644520 everybody fo'd so i came home early. loving these stones discs Report
July 11, 201412 yr comment_644522 Hey, I'm not a big Stones fan, but I once heard a really psychedelic album at a friend's that I liked, which one is that? I want to say Her Satanic Majesty's Request. Nevermind, I'll google it for myself... Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.