July 23, 201412 yr comment_646096 the essential perrey and kingsley | every song finds a new way to be awful Edited July 23, 201412 yr by blessingx Report
July 23, 201412 yr comment_646109 On Beats (and I assume Spotify, Rdio, etc.). Edited July 23, 201412 yr by blessingx Report
July 27, 201412 yr comment_646481 listening to a lot of older stuff tonight...I like but not enough to save long term Edited July 27, 201412 yr by mikeymad Report
July 27, 201412 yr comment_646482 A couple of historical recordings.. but not much interest or enjoyment. (over to Analog thread)... Edited July 27, 201412 yr by mikeymad Report
July 28, 201412 yr comment_646580 Brendel's Beethoven isn't my favorite. Cool stuff, enjoyed the complete line up you posted. Report
July 29, 201412 yr comment_646743 Sia - 1000 Forms of Fear Production value aside, I dig a lot of this. Report
July 29, 201412 yr comment_646780 Jenny Lewis - The Voyager http://www.npr.org/2014/07/20/331347295/first-listen-jenny-lewis-the-voyager Report
July 30, 201412 yr comment_646908 Taking a break from Hi-Res.... Got A Girl - I Love You But I Must Drive Off This Cliff Now Scott Pilgrim's girlfriend sings to a slower hip-hop-like instrumentation plus some extras. Pretty interesting stuff. EDIT: the more I listen, the more I like. Vocals are not so special, more of whispery pop, but she uses the voice well. And the music behind her is pretty cool. Edited July 30, 201412 yr by skullguise Report
August 2, 201412 yr comment_647305 Son Volt - Trace ... Never gets old (from the same record): Report
August 4, 201412 yr comment_647441 EDIT: Fuck me, I just noticed that Devin sounds like Dennis DeYoung when he sings clean, now I want him to do a Styx cover. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.