June 1, 201412 yr comment_638549 Mankind is Obsolete, Möbius Loop -- indie/alternative hard electro-poprock Report
June 1, 201412 yr comment_638608 Spleen Arcana -- one would think other things of this based on either the names or the packaging (dead can dance style album covers, wax paper and leaf in the package), but it's old school prog, pure and simple, and quite good. Report
June 4, 201412 yr comment_639086 I might need to find that, but for now I was put in a Jethro Tull mood by someone on Facebook, so it's been a Jethro Tull kind of day ever since. Report
June 5, 201412 yr comment_639176 Testing out Beats (first time trying to log into MOG and gone). Report
June 8, 201412 yr comment_639866 Vampire Weekend - Modern Vampire of the City one of the better sounding "non-audiophile" contemporary vinyls I own. fantastic album as well, and I never really liked these guys before. Report
June 8, 201412 yr comment_639867 Blurred City Lights, Anamorphic -- another Dean Garcia project, which I dig more'n the others for some reason, he seems to have gotten a little less heavy-handed with the reverb, so it ends up sounding rockier Soon to be followed by Moon Safari's Blodljud Report
June 8, 201412 yr comment_639881 just scored sticky fingers MFSL vinyl at the local record shop! hell yeah. Report
June 11, 201412 yr comment_640245 Grant Green - The Complete Blue Note Recordings of Grant Green with Sonny Clark Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.