What are you listening to Part the Third

Voltron

Feel free to pop a list. I assume the hee-yuk tracks get deleted, neh?

Yeah, you assume correctly.

Track order is just as they appear...

Until It Sleeps

Hero of the Day

Bleeding Me

Mama Said

Outlaw Torn

Fuel

The Memory Remains

The Unforgiven II

Low Man's Lyric

Fixxxer

Bleeding Me is an all-time favorite of mine. Mama Said got a lot if grief but I think it's a solid track, if a bit out of character. Outlaw Torn is epic, and I love the extended un-encumbered by manufacturing limitations mix. I know people harshed on Unforgiven II but I like how they probably came up with the guitar line and realize it was strongly related to the first, and just went with it. And Fixxxer is another solid closer. Some of the singles they released are more of the filler tracks for me. While some might not agree with what I kept, I'd really like to hear a compelling argument for keeping something I cut.

Thoughts?

• Like 1

Yeah, you assume correctly.

Track order is just as they appear...

Until It Sleeps

Hero of the Day

Bleeding Me

Mama Said

Outlaw Torn

Fuel

The Memory Remains

The Unforgiven II

Low Man's Lyric

Fixxxer

Bleeding Me is an all-time favorite of mine. Mama Said got a lot if grief but I think it's a solid track, if a bit out of character. Outlaw Torn is epic, and I love the extended un-encumbered by manufacturing limitations mix. I know people harshed on Unforgiven II but I like how they probably came up with the guitar line and realize it was strongly related to the first, and just went with it. And Fixxxer is another solid closer. Some of the singles they released are more of the filler tracks for me. While some might not agree with what I kept, I'd really like to hear a compelling argument for keeping something I cut.

Thoughts?

Give me a chance to put it on Spotify...