May 15, 201511 yr comment_685428 album-wayne-newton-greatest-hits.jpg Aww, come on, wake up Ken! The perfect reply was... Danke Schoen. Report
May 15, 201511 yr comment_685433 Nicely played, Al. x2. I have scared a few people with some Die Antwoord vids here, too. Nice way to make people avoid you if you don't want to be bugged by them..... And overall, lots of good plays recently, been scratching the corners of my memory and I like it! Report
May 15, 201511 yr comment_685452 Aww, come on, wake up Ken! The perfect reply was... Danke Schoen. Good one. I had my Cabinetry final last night and then had to entertain birds. So I was half asleep. Report
May 15, 201511 yr comment_685466 Awesome. I became a big BB fan about 79'. None of my friends understood my interest at the time. Report
May 16, 201511 yr comment_685559 using the ipad mini 3 to airplay a in utero vinyl rip to apple tv to my speaker rig thank god. bypass the tiny dac screen from 8 feet away. drove myself insane until i realized you have to swipe up on itunes to get the airplay icon. a nice lost half hour... technology... Edited May 16, 201511 yr by aardvark baguette Report
May 16, 201511 yr comment_685602 You know they're about to come out with a new album, right? I read something about a reunion. figured it was just concerts. drooool Report
May 16, 201511 yr comment_685608 One new song and one old They are playing at Merriweather Post Pavilion and a lot of other dates, so you wouldn't be far wrong. Report
May 16, 201511 yr comment_685623 Preordered on Amazon Doing some overtime to pay off this tablet. Finished: Starting: Edited May 16, 201511 yr by aardvark baguette Report
May 17, 201511 yr comment_685747 Wishbone Ash kind of day. Tidal has 39 albums (probably some repetition in there, but still -- choices), starting with Argus. Report
May 17, 201511 yr comment_685781 Ultravox -- Vienna One of my all-time favorites.....ah, Vienna..... Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.