May 14, 201511 yr comment_685283 Thrice, from out of nowhere! Hey Stephen, good to see you! This! Talking Heads -- Remain In Light (remaster) Edited May 14, 201511 yr by Hopstretch Report
May 14, 201511 yr Author comment_685294 That's why I picked it. Edited May 14, 201511 yr by Voltron Report
May 14, 201511 yr comment_685296 I think it's one of the best and most honest treatments of male mid-life malaise extant. And tuneful with it. Report
May 14, 201511 yr comment_685304 I <3 Remain in Light so much. Probably one of my most listened to albums. Report
May 14, 201511 yr Author comment_685306 Pretenders II -- MFSL SACD -- Thanks Sammich! Edited May 14, 201511 yr by Voltron Report
May 14, 201511 yr comment_685327 Joan Chamorro presenta a Andrea Motis You may listen at Bandcamp She's 20, from Barcelona. Plays the trumpet and sings. Report
May 14, 201511 yr comment_685336 I think it's one of the best and most honest treatments of male mid-life malaise extant. And tuneful with it. What treatment do you recommend for well-post-mid-life malaise? Report
May 15, 201511 yr comment_685350 What treatment do you recommend for well-post-mid-life malaise? Report
May 15, 201511 yr comment_685382 Steve Hackett Spectral Mornings live DVD What treatment do you recommend for well-post-mid-life malaise? Mozart's Requiem? Not that far past mid-life? Report
May 15, 201511 yr comment_685400 Good night Al. Quite a run there. Your ears must be tired, but happy. Report
May 15, 201511 yr Author comment_685412 I needed something stronger so I have been watching Die Antwoord videos on YouTube. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.