August 6, 201115 yr comment_462805 disappointed this seems to have been removed from the Music Matters release list Report
August 6, 201115 yr comment_462830 Ease into my Friday Morning at work.... Animals, great stuff. Gotta spin me up some pigs on the wing.... Report
August 7, 201115 yr comment_462939 Sam Brown - Ukulele and Voice, 5 Songs... This after a day listening to lots of Oscar Peterson, Ahmad Jamal, Elvin Jones... Next one is going to be more Sam Brown Report
August 7, 201115 yr comment_462944 Indeed, I love the smokey tone of her voice, and the music, though "popish" is rather nice too on most of her albums. Now some funky nostalgia Johnny "Guitar" Watson - A Real Mother For Ya Report
August 9, 201115 yr Author comment_463267 I'm of two minds regarding this album... Just kidding, I love it. Report
August 9, 201115 yr comment_463271 I'm of two minds regarding this album... Just kidding, I love it. Well I like the wacky stuff like Schizophrenia and Super Nova edit: d'oh just got the schizophrenia joke Report
August 9, 201115 yr Author comment_463284 The Curtis Fuller Jazztet with Benny Golson Edited August 9, 201115 yr by Voltron Report
August 10, 201115 yr comment_463288 I'm of two minds regarding this album... Just kidding, I love it. i still haven't listened to that one yet, but I have it. can't decide if its a good album cover or bad, and that has a huge influence on when I will get around to listening to it. I refer of course, to the aardvarkian axiom: x α 1/y x = qualitas carminis y= opulentia ars Report
August 10, 201115 yr Author comment_463289 Que? Just listen to it. I know it isn't a Basie and Zoot or anything, but I'm pretty sure you'll dig it anyway. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.