July 11, 201115 yr comment_457515 I bet it's like speed-reading -- you get the gist of it, and can't quite put your finger on what's missing. (thinks about slowing down some Beatles) Report
July 12, 201115 yr comment_457581 Gregg Allman - Low Country Blues. Yow. Produced by T Bone Burnett. Damn fine. Report
July 12, 201115 yr comment_457642 Catherine Wheel -- Ferment I decided to get this based on Black Metallic... now it is one of my least fav tracks on this... DOH Think I'll have to buy Chrome next. Report
July 12, 201115 yr comment_457658 Think I'll have to buy Chrome next.Yes, do this, Chrome is the better album. Report
July 12, 201115 yr comment_457720 Myself, playing Ysaye Ballade. No e-brag, but damn am I starting to sound good. Report
July 13, 201115 yr comment_457890 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj016qITMcs Domenico Lancelotti- "Cine Privê" Report
July 16, 201115 yr comment_458404 sxip shirey: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sxipshirey/a-bottle-of-whiskey-and-a-handful-of-bees-sxip-shi/posts/97708?ref=email&show_token=2270318d8d96981e&play=1#video Report
July 16, 201115 yr comment_458412 Matt Elliott, "The Maid We Messed" Black Sabbath, "Hand of Doom" Report
July 16, 201115 yr comment_458443 ^Good stuff Grant Green - The Complete Quartets with Sonny Clark Report
July 16, 201115 yr comment_458508 Mozart Requiem K626 -- Scottish Chamber Orchestra - Linn Records Report
July 16, 201115 yr comment_458510 Sunao Wada Quintet - Blues for Bird Live recording full of swing. Excellent sound quality too. Edited July 16, 201115 yr by Torpedo Report
July 18, 201115 yr comment_458964 Album: Zonoscope Artist: Cut Copy Great album. I think it's my favorite by them. Report
July 18, 201115 yr comment_458975 The Dismemberment Plan - Change Really liking these guys after hearing them for the first time live this weekend at Pitchfork. After a 10 year hiatus I think it's time they record something new. Report
July 18, 201115 yr comment_458983 Moving on down the line. The Dismemberment Plan - Emergency & I Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.