Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What are you listening to Part the Third

Featured Replies

  • Replies 13.8k
  • Views 2.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Some Glenn system testing.. Current configuration in New place.

  • It has been a long evening....    a long musical and sad evening.            and lots of Mac 12yo... 

  • Knuckledragger
    Knuckledragger

    I was gonna post this isn Slow, but I think it's more appropriate here.  TMBG's Flood came out 30 years ago today.  After I got past my initial "holy shit am I old" reaction, I reflected upon the firs

Posted Images

On a Steely Dan frenzy afternoon, this Pretzel Logic twice.

z915z.jpg

Preceded by Countdown to Ecstasy

CC8mb.jpg

and The Royal Scam

XagSQ.jpg

Marvin Gaye - I Heard It Through the Grapevine

GX7JP.jpg

That was before, now The Jam - All Mod Cons

JWAM2.jpg

METALLICA-Black-album-Front.jpg

Metallica - S/T

original pressing vertigo vinyl. recently cleaned and mint as the blackness of hell.

in further celebration of the new theme.

Vijay Iyer Trio - Historicity

1262190703-1258722711_vijay_iyer__historicity_2009.jpg

Edited by robm321

I think I'm gonna ask her to marry me. Do you guys know her?

Nope.. but I am willing to learn....

Renee_Olstead_-_Renee_Olstead.jpg

I think I'm gonna ask her to marry me. Do you guys know her?

My Dad had her CD and let me listen a few weeks ago. She's about the most seductive sounding singer I've ever heard. You will have competition.

VG5Lw.jpg

Trijntje Oosterhuis - Never Can Say Goodbye

Tribute to Michael Jackson singing many of his tunes. Most of them just with a guitar and some feminine voices backing up. I got to like this girl since I listened her live album singing Stevie Wonder's songs.

Nope.. but I am willing to learn....

I'm sure you'll like it!!

My Dad had her CD and let me listen a few weeks ago. She's about the most seductive sounding singer I've ever heard. You will have competition.

laugh.png

I'm amazed by her, but to me, the title of most seductive singer still goes, by far, for Rachel Lloyd. Have a listen:

Edited by Leonardo Drummond

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.