What are you listening to Part the Third

Voltron

I read it. I'm not intimidated by this forums "Lets scare off newcomers" game.

So then you'll have to be banned to comply with the forum rules? You've been treated over gently so far because Floats make for good fun. That doesn't mean you should knowingly flaunt the system. Slow down if you have any intention of sticking around. Otherwise expect the :basement:

So then you'll have to be banned to comply with the forum rules? You've been treated over gently so far because Floats make for good fun. That doesn't mean you should knowingly flaunt the system. Slow down if you have any intention of sticking around. Otherwise expect the shovel.gif

Well, correct me if I'm wrong, but dragging a thread off topic is probably against the rules also. I posted in two threads that I saw were active. I'd honestly see where if someone spammed 10 or 20 threads then it would be too far, but two threads? C'mon guys, seriously? I'm done posting about this. If someone wants to harass me a bit more feel free to PM me.

You're confusing advice with abuse. Also you're taking "rules" too concretely and yourself far too seriously (in your last two posts). We dont "scare off newcomers" they just get banned for not taking a warning at face value. This forum is like a private table in a bar. Not like a music festival.

If you turn out to be cool, your company will be most enjoyed. But we don't know you at all, so you'll be treated like the intrusive wanker at our table if you behave like one. We're not going to a different bar, so we'll just have the bouncer see you out.

Edited by Duggeh

My Dad had her CD and let me listen a few weeks ago. She's about the most seductive sounding singer I've ever heard. You will have competition.

Rob, I just found out that she was 15 when she recorded that album, can you believe that? Surprisingly, given that she's an elegant singer in an elegant jazz album, I also found out that she's now 22 and was careless enough to let some rather interesting pictures of her get on the internet.