August 29, 201115 yr comment_466948 Grails - Deep Politics Local Portland instrumental post-rock/psychedelic rock band. Pretty good. Worth checking out if you are into that. Report
August 30, 201115 yr comment_467029 Duke Jordan - Flight to Jordan And now Sonny Stitt and Paul Gonsalves - Salt and Pepper Edited August 30, 201115 yr by Torpedo Report
August 31, 201115 yr comment_467231 Parliament - The Clones of Dr. Funkenstein And now that it's over, to celebrate I'm finally and officially on vacation, Pink Floyd - Relics Report
August 31, 201115 yr comment_467254 Hysteria. Seriously. Stop posting. Re-Read the welcome PM. Lurk. And when you come back, don't just post in the PCP threads. Report
August 31, 201115 yr comment_467255 Hysteria. Seriously. Stop posting. Re-Read the welcome PM. Lurk. And when you come back, don't just post in the PCP threads. I read it. I'm not intimidated by this forums "Lets scare off newcomers" game. Report
August 31, 201115 yr Author comment_467256 I read it. I'm not intimidated by this forums "Lets scare off newcomers" game. So then you'll have to be banned to comply with the forum rules? You've been treated over gently so far because Floats make for good fun. That doesn't mean you should knowingly flaunt the system. Slow down if you have any intention of sticking around. Otherwise expect the Report
August 31, 201115 yr comment_467257 So then you'll have to be banned to comply with the forum rules? You've been treated over gently so far because Floats make for good fun. That doesn't mean you should knowingly flaunt the system. Slow down if you have any intention of sticking around. Otherwise expect the Well, correct me if I'm wrong, but dragging a thread off topic is probably against the rules also. I posted in two threads that I saw were active. I'd honestly see where if someone spammed 10 or 20 threads then it would be too far, but two threads? C'mon guys, seriously? I'm done posting about this. If someone wants to harass me a bit more feel free to PM me. Report
August 31, 201115 yr comment_467270 You're confusing advice with abuse. Also you're taking "rules" too concretely and yourself far too seriously (in your last two posts). We dont "scare off newcomers" they just get banned for not taking a warning at face value. This forum is like a private table in a bar. Not like a music festival. If you turn out to be cool, your company will be most enjoyed. But we don't know you at all, so you'll be treated like the intrusive wanker at our table if you behave like one. We're not going to a different bar, so we'll just have the bouncer see you out. Edited August 31, 201115 yr by Duggeh Report
August 31, 201115 yr comment_467297 Jimmy Scott - Heaven First disc on the "new" LCD-2, first listen of this album. Good on both accounts. Report
September 1, 201115 yr comment_467617 My Dad had her CD and let me listen a few weeks ago. She's about the most seductive sounding singer I've ever heard. You will have competition. Rob, I just found out that she was 15 when she recorded that album, can you believe that? Surprisingly, given that she's an elegant singer in an elegant jazz album, I also found out that she's now 22 and was careless enough to let some rather interesting pictures of her get on the internet. Report
September 2, 201115 yr comment_467656 Beirut -- The Riptide hey you stole my post! listening to the vinyl right now, first spin. Report
September 2, 201115 yr Author comment_467684 hey you stole my post! listening to the vinyl right now, first spin. Whatcha think? I quite liked it. Report
September 2, 201115 yr comment_467723 Opeth - Heritage. Just started listening, hope it's good. Report
September 2, 201115 yr comment_467735 ^^ I like the art... Friday Morning (after beverages last night)... got testing to do --- Andy Narell - 1987 - The Hammer Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.