Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What are you listening to Part the Third

Featured Replies

  • Replies 13.8k
  • Views 2.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Some Glenn system testing.. Current configuration in New place.

  • It has been a long evening....    a long musical and sad evening.            and lots of Mac 12yo... 

  • Knuckledragger
    Knuckledragger

    I was gonna post this isn Slow, but I think it's more appropriate here.  TMBG's Flood came out 30 years ago today.  After I got past my initial "holy shit am I old" reaction, I reflected upon the firs

Posted Images

And now (nice vinyl tribute)...

Stream the New Wilco Album for 24 Hours Only, Starting Now: ow.ly/6kGtr

XpM4R.jpg

Peter Asplund Quartet - 2005 - Lochiel'S Warning

while I enjoy a little pipe tobacco

Listening to 3 songs from Van Morrison's Contractual Obligation record, made up on the spot to satisfy a contract...

MP3

"Recorded by Van Morrision in 1968 to get out of his recording contract with Bang Records. 31 tracks in total were given to Bang to fufill the contact obligation. Here are three."

Really really nice Deepak, congratulations for that set.

Listening to Michelangeli playing Bach, Brahms and Mozart. I love this pianist

48LZU.jpg

Before that I was listening to Dave Douglas on his 1994 "In our lifetime"

M5vav.jpg

I've been really enjoying the Bill Evans box set. I played Interplay last night, I couldn't imagine something sounding better than the DCC CD but the 45 rpm cut was even more detailed.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.