KGSSHV, Balanced Dynahi Rev A and DynaFET board run

Lil Knight

I have a very heavy package arriving from Lil' Knight laugh.png

I'll be sending packages to: Deadneddz, n3rdling, livewire, inu, cobra_kai, bada bing, Milosz, justin, Kevin Gilmore, Kerry, horio and morphsci. I'll give you guys the shipping totals when I get these packed up. I'm going to buy the packing materials after I get the boards to make sure the envelopes will be thick enough for all the boards plus extra padding/cardboard.

I'll be sending packages to: Deadneddz, n3rdling, livewire, inu, cobra_kai, bada bing, Milosz, justin, Kevin Gilmore, Kerry, horio and morphsci. I'll give you guys the shipping totals when I get these packed up. I'm going to buy the packing materials after I get the boards to make sure the envelopes will be thick enough for all the boards plus extra padding/cardboard.

Awesome!

Lil Knight should we go ahead and resend the payment?

I'm not in a hurry. The last paypal account is still limited.

I'm wondering if anyone in the group above could arrange to take payments from the others and send me as a single payment? Paypal might make random action again and ask for tracking numbers for each payment.

I live in SoCal. If you need Help You could send me several boards for mo to then Ship individually.

The shipping charges would be a little higher (from your address to mine and from mine to everybody else's but I am available if needed,

I rather deal with CONUS if at all possible.

Another option woud be money order which I would be willing to send you without second thoughts.

Please let me know if I can help.

That'd be great. So far I only have 'small' boards (KGSSHV, Dynas) left. Maximum weight to ship to the US is ~65lbs and I can't ship all the rest in one package to Driftwood, so your help is much appreciated. If you can ship by USPS, that would lower the price a little bit for the guys. And yes, only CONUS guys.

That's great...! Speechless....

Just thought I'd throw this out there for those who have yet to source that rare sand for their T2's.

This could be worthwhile, as I dropped a little over $200 with B&D recently for discontinued transistors.

B&D is having a "summer sale" until August 31. 10% off and free shipping in the CONUS.

Minimum order is $100 to qualify, use souce code: "cooldown" at checkout.

www.bdent.com

Thanks, PM-ed you with the info.

Going to ship these: monsieurguzel, blubliss, El_Doug, Purk, Driftwood, FrankCooter, Nebby, dwhat, emooze, cetoole, mypasswordis, manaox2, eggil, guzziguy, Mr Otaku, DouglasQuaid, vvs_75, Wedge, dukja, digger945, raif, tcpoint, particleman14, KrypticMind, Region2, HDen.

Let me know if any of you is not in CONUS, I'll remove your name. Also, if any in the CONUS but name is not on the list above, shoot me a PM.

Edited by Lil Knight

Not now. I'll send the package to eggil (he's in CA, btw) first to get the exact shipping cost. He will help me receive the payments from all you guys and send me the total as a single transaction. I'm so fed up with the Paypal drama so just trying to deal with it as less as possible.

For the ones who are on the list, please send eggil a PM with your address.