KGSSHV, Balanced Dynahi Rev A and DynaFET board run

Lil Knight

I looked for this components in Future Electronics some days ago and I don't found them, for these reason I need somebody in USA to buy these components for me or the grup buy if anybody want these IXTPs.

-- o --

Rodrigo

I might be be able to help, but it will have to be next week at the earliest. Too bad you guys cannot distribute some chinchon dulce anis to me :)

Sorry, otherwise I would get you any bottle of whatever anís you want. Chinchón ones are good, seco is mildly dry, and dulce is just a bit drier than Marie Brizard. If you want it stronger, you have "seco especial" which is 74%vol (absinthe like), "extra seco" at 50-55% vol.

Another good Spanish Anís is Machaquito, which has two types, "seco" at 55%vol and "dulce" 35%vol. I'd say Machaquito seco is one of my favorites, but if you like this kind of strong spirits, you may wish to try some Galician "orujo" or even a well made "pacharán" (or patxarán in the Basque Country) which uses orujo-like liquor flavored with fresh sloes put in for maceration.

I might be be able to help, but it will have to be next week at the earliest. Too bad you guys cannot distribute some chinchon dulce anis to me smile.png

Many thanks for your offer.

I not sure if the customs allowed to pass spirits but if it's possible send one bottle of orujo, I will send you one for you ;)

-- o --

Rodrigo "from Galicia ;-)"

I picked up the boards from the PO, will unpack and make sure everything is ok tomorrow night. Will need to find an extra big box for bada bing, n3rdling, KG and deadneddz I could see the suspension in my Civic sag as I placed that box in my boot biggrin.png

Thanks for your work.

My paypal was restored today, what a relief!

Rodrigo, I have some spare IXTP from the last group buy. How many pieces do you need?

Thanks for your work.

My paypal was restored today, what a relief!

Rodrigo, I have some spare IXTP from the last group buy. How many pieces do you need?

I have 2 KGSSHV kits and I need a minimum of 8 pieces, but if it's possible I would prefer having some spare part, if you can sell me 16 or 20 would be perfect.

Many thanks Tran

-- o --

Rodrigo

Kevin Gilmore wrote:

Get yourself one of these

and test all the high voltage transistors before you put them in.

Great suggestion! I didn't know you could get something to characterize transistors for so little money. Ordered one! I had not come across this on eBay in my perusal... thanks for to the OP and to the secondary poster for pointing it out.

Before I actually start this T2 build I've got to finish reading the whole DIY T2 thread- so many things making demands on my time...

Sweet!, I should be receiving the boards shortly.

I has a bunch of those 3kg express post sachels left over from something, I got them for free somehow, I forget.

I'm pretty sure the kgsshv boards will fit into them, but I dunno about the T2 yet.

So if you only ordered the kgsshv and don't mind having it sent by express post, you won't have to pay me for shipping. ^^

edit: woops, I was talking about Team Australia, and this may or may not have supposed to be in the PM lol

Edited by deadlylover