KGSSHV, Balanced Dynahi Rev A and DynaFET board run

Lil Knight

Yes, that is correct. In the spreadsheet, I put the notes on some bold usernames to state whose boards they will receive and distribute.

Ah, I see. Thanks.

I think your name is in my shipment although I have not received it yet. Your number in the spreadsheet is the same as mine.

Thanks for being the CONUS (minus Deepak, et. al.) contact. Please let me know if you need any information from me.

I'm still trying to find some envelopes that are thick enough for some of the larger orders. I've found a few places local that have envelopes that are large enough for the boards, but they will still only hold a single T2 set and maybe 1 KGSS set (but they are way more expensive than McMaster). Worst case I will go with the envelopes from McMaster Carr and send out a few people in 2 shipments.

If pressure is applied, Kraft bubble envelopes may be prone to cut-through along the edges and corners by the pc boards inside them.

This in turn could expose the boards causing damage or loss.

Using slightly larger cardboard inserts inside with the pc boards sandwiched between the inserts is common practice to avoid this type of damage.

Also wrap a few strips of fiber reinforced tape around the sandwich in both the X and Y axis to hold the sandwhich together

before placing it inside of the mailer envelope.

Mailing such a large board as the T2 board in an envelope might result in cracked boards. When thrown in a pile of boxes at the post office / shipper, there's a risk of a heavy board being tossed onto the board, cracking it. Maybe a box would be better.

See Kevin's post here

I think he sent out at least 15 this way and I never heard of any cracked boards in the original T2 thread. I don't have any boxes long enough to fit the T2 boards. If you want yours packed by the UPS store it's not a problem, pm me if this is the case (it will be about $40 or more). Otherwise I'm using the McMaster Carr envelopes.

See Kevin's post here

I think he sent out at least 15 this way and I never heard of any cracked boards in the original T2 thread. I don't have any boxes long enough to fit the T2 boards. If you want yours packed by the UPS store it's not a problem, pm me if this is the case (it will be about $40 or more). Otherwise I'm using the McMaster Carr envelopes.

I am always leery of shippers. The McMaster padded envelope will do, I can't see paying $40 for a box from UPS. I know they charge a ton to pack stuff.

I was just looking at the BOM for the HV PS and noticed that a few of the resistor are not rated for the proper voltage.

- The 240K resistors are seeing close to 500V. I would recommend these: PR03000202403JAC00 (mouser has them)

- R27 should also be high a voltage resistor. I would recommend: HVR3700007873FR500 (digikey has them)

- R28 I think is OK.

Sorry I haven't had a chance to look sooner.

EDIT:

I was also thinking of using higher voltage caps replacing ECO-S1EA472BA with ECO-S1VA392BA. They have slightly less capacitance. I think this should be OK.

Also thought I should mention that this is for the HV PS :)

Edited by Kerry

Please PM me your PayPal address if your name is included in Conus shipment # CP8660092289VN.

(Highlighted names in red in the spreadsheet)

https://docs.google....&hl=en_US#gid=0

I will start shipping this week and first need to send the PP invoice to you.

Included will be the cost of shipment from Lil Knight to me (455/24= $18.96) plus shipping from me to you, including shipping materials. I will add the cost of insurance via USPS.

The following shipments are larger and don't fit in a bubble envelope: Digger945, DouglasQuaid, Ceetole, Nebby, Driftwood and Blubliss. They will probably have to be boxed.

For those of you included in shipment CP8660092289VN:

Several people still have not provided enough information for PP invoice or shipping. 2 haven't answered at all.

I am trying to send all packages this week. The ones that don't will be for lack of information.

If not already done so, please PM me your name, PP and shipping address.

https://docs.google....nlhVnc&hl=en_US

EDIT 9/23: all PP invoices sent, shipped all paid so far.

My boards arrived yesterday in great condition. Enrique, thanks for taking on the responsibility to deal with a large group of Conus buyers. And thanks to Tran for doing a huge amount of work to make this happen.

Edit: Forgot to add Enrique's name to my thanks.

Edited by guzziguy