IPB 3.2 Upgrade

tkam

Thanks for the update, Todd. Also big thanks for all the work you do to make this forum run so well.

I just noticed a problem with the devil smiley. It displays properly in the edit window, but apparently the new SW doesn't recognize it and displays > :D in the post.

There could easily be problems with other smileys too. I can try them all here or in a forum provided by you if you'd like.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not sure if this has been already posted, but anyone having problem with mobile theme? It used to be that if I changed it to mobile theme on my iPhone, it didn't change it to mobile theme when I browsed the forum on my laptop. I haven't been able to make it where mobile theme stays on iPhone and regular theme stays on my laptop.

I'm not sure if this has been already posted, but anyone having problem with mobile theme? It used to be that if I changed it to mobile theme on my iPhone, it didn't change it to mobile theme when I browsed the forum on my laptop. I haven't been able to make it where mobile theme stays on iPhone and regular theme stays on my laptop.

I'm experiencing the exact same thing Salty.

Tapatalk should be working now - though I know I'm not having any luck w/ unread posts part working it just shows 0 unread which isn't correct.

Also I made some behind the scenes changes to a few things - if you notice anything odd w/ attachments/avatars/uploads please let me know.

Now mobile theme automatically shows up on iPhone and the regular theme on computers. Thanks, Todd.

As for Tapatalk, it's still not working for me - unread posts sections results in error every time and while forums show up, but thread are messed up.

Edited by Salt Peanuts

Use the advanced search for that (to get to advanced search click on the little gear looking icon right next to the search box) - then in that window scroll down to the "Display Results" line and change this to "As Posts".