Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. An evolutionary dead end - checking out a prototype Philips DCC prototype player:
  3. Today

  4. Thursday -- finally got the latest Covid booster, + flu shot Friday -- was a zombie But also, got the base IFFT transformation working for my MRI enhancement project. Now, onward to tensor networks.
  5. I couldn't wait for cold weather so I made Mangchi's Buldak Chicken last night.
  6. I think she loves me.
  7. The video of it being used was the best part.
  8. “Expert-Inspired Motion AI”
  9. Yesterday

  10. They suspended its financing. Too dirty? 🤨
  11. Legendary coach, Hall of Fame TE Mike Ditka dies at age 86.
  12. Cameron Winter’s Live At Carnegie Hall Ex. Now here’s a review: https://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/cameron-winter-live-at-carnegie-hall/ ‘I can picture The Cameron Winter Songbook sitting on a music stand in a well-appointed living room decades from now, open to “Emperor XIII in Shades.” “I don’t like what happened to Jesus, but I sure do like Saturday morning,” Winter sings, the sort of line that Warren Zevon and Randy Newman would’ve gotten into a high-noon shootout over.’
  13. What the hell happened to Kickstarter? https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/90142071/pulsar-f1-ai-powered-interactive-pleasure-device-for-men
  14. In the parlance of our times, least excessive Mac built.
  15. Nomadland (2020) It's a drama that's shot alternately like it's a documentary (it kind of is) with a lot of long, West Anderson style establishing shots. Frances McDormand is an amazing actor. She earned her flowers and not because she married to a Coen Brother (to this day I'm not sure which one.) Apparently a lot of people were Bigmadland when it won a number of Oscars.
  16. San Francisco Rising
  17. DJTJ's ex-fiance Kimberly Guilfoyle is getting a lot of bad press because of her blatant bribes (and attempts to get more) from the "Snappy Tomato Pizza" co-owner Eric Deters. Deters got mad at her because he gave her $300K and got shit to show for it. Among his list of demands was wanting Guilfoyle to pass on a copy of a song he wrote to Kid Rock. I present the song in question:
  18. mikeymad replied to blessingx's topic in Music
    https://people.com/rock-star-performs-private-piano-concert-for-formerly-abused-bears-12162991 "Rock Star Performs Private Piano Concert to Brighten the Day of Formerly Abused Bears" Rick Wakeman of the band Yes performed piano for the moon bears at Animals Asia’s sanctuary, including compositions he wrote for the animals
  19. Ribs 'n fixin's Al Fresco
  20. Oh, that reminds me, was thinking of you when I had breakfast!
  21. 100% buying an iPhone Duo on Day 1. I viscerally need that shit.
  22. Last week

  23. Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen (In a Honda Civic) https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdwZ-_1xx0Z/?exln=bXQ2ZnkzbWNnemp0 Couldn’t find a copy elsewhere

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.