Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

nikongod

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nikongod

  1. I just want the 40F2.8pancake for $150ish.
  2. Not entirely safe for work http://youtu.be/bcB68AtrmZM
  3. Happy Birthday Dan!
  4. Happy Birthday Colin!
  5. Happy Birthday Edwood!
  6. That orange tube amp is worth way more than the bicycle. Maybe not.
  7. Happy Birthday Stephen!
  8. Just got back from a ride in the blizzard to go to Nerd Nite NYC. Whatever those wide mountain bike tires with no treads are are no good for blizzards. Just saying.
  9. My friend Nechama is running a Lucky Ant crowd-sourcing campaign to raise some money to help move her very young bike shop into a new space. Check it out here: http://www.luckyant.com/project/detail?project=674 Thanks
  10. I'm a fan of Weller irons, but I don't really know the differences between the brands. In any case, buying quality tools is never a bad idea. If you do this stuff for a living you will wear out or break cheap tools too fast. If you do this stuff for fun cheap tools are not as much fun to use. Simple.
  11. Happy (belated) Birthday!
  12. The HPA-1 and 2 were basically high end RA-1's. Think of an RA-1 but with a $50 pot (Alps RK40) and "film&foil" caps (I dunno the brand...) instead of a $2 pot and Solen caps. One mustn't forget that they were wired with Grado wire... because that makes all the difference in the world.
  13. Not that I find humor in this guy's poor luck, but... After reading his story the banner ad at the bottom of the page is for wood flooring. It made me giggle.
  14. Happy Birthday!
  15. In soviet russia room temperature is colder than outside.
  16. Sorry to hear this Dusty
  17. Happy Birthday!
  18. This car is usually parked in the same spot when I take my same walk through NYC. So I usually take the same photo of it. This time it came out a bit better than the others. Ferrari by Lord Nikon 12, on Flickr
  19. Happy Birthday Jacob!
  20. Although he needs to be taken with a pinch of salt, have you read the Ken Rockwell "how to use ultra-wide lenses" guide? I found it quite helpful considering how little information I could find on these lenses elsewhere. Ooh, KR's article showcases a perfect example of something that looks better with a normal 37mm lens than with 14mm in the truck 2/3 of the way through - there is that pinch of salt.... Sometimes wider is just not the answer.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.