Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

grawk

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by grawk

  1. that is a right that has to be earned, this isn’t a public space.
  2. grawk replied to Thaddy's topic in Music
    Bruce Hornsby and the Noisemakers at the Bijou in Knoxville last night... https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1o2-mPfA6GU27glisANVfFSLOCLBjoCMx?usp=sharing https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/15pt04J9XbvkSVVQ_V9SQVnG7NsN2wAWt?usp=sharing
  3. I mean, it's basically a Travis Barker/blink 182 record. I'm impressed that Eminem's diss track hit so hard it knocked him into a whole new genre.
  4. not pictured: perfectly done chasu and ramen egg
  5. *note for the future, send Nate the earthier coffees* Experimentation with beans is how I ended up roasting...
  6. I'm glad you like it. I dunno why I decided to sample this one, particularly, but I'm super glad I did.
  7. you can also try preinfusing then holding it for 10-30 seconds before pulling your shot.
  8. Peter's a little whacky, but nothing like his dad. I have a friend who does some work for him. He believes in metal because the IRS took all his dad's money (google Irwin Schiff)
  9. ok pm addresses. the first 5 go out today
  10. add the bluetooth and analog pressure gauges and it seems like a fantastic manual spring lever machine.
  11. this might be relevant to someone: https://www.odysseyespresso.com/argos-lever-espresso-machine
  12. I've had a couple made. Next time sticker mule has a deal on t-shirts I'll order you one
  13. I've roasted 3kg so far. I'm pretty happy with the resulting cup
  14. good question. Whatever the beans I roasted before the rwandan beans. Probably ethiopian Limu
  15. ok, from you I'll accept crates of Italian wine
  16. At the moment, I'm only accepting 60 day wheat futures
  17. when in doubt shut the fuck up is a good policy. But it's better to participate and just learn the norms.
  18. Well, he is gonna get the JimJones[tm] Coffee
  19. the new version of the forum software doesn't show titles. I'm tagged as a MOT
  20. a chinese 5oz teacup
  21. It will be a light/medium roast. I'll experiment with a few roasts to figure out how dark I want to go

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.