Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

grawk

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by grawk

  1. I wasn't about to cause trouble, I'm lucky to have survived.
  2. Played hockey for the first time ever. Had a blast.
  3. hockey socks hockey tape hockey bag
  4. cajun red beans and rice
  5. moka pot brewed mysore nuggets
  6. from scratch macaroni and cheese, also not sous vide
  7. city ham, not sous vide
  8. I like blood orange manhattans, too
  9. I'm on site at work to turn off my computer for 24 hrs for a power maintenance event. Joy.
  10. http://www.amazon.com/Griffin-SmartTalk-Headphone-Adapter-Control/dp/B0014AVAPO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1314993643&sr=8-1
  11. I just had 6 shots of moka-pot espresso made with mysore nuggets. I'm now bouncing off the walls.
  12. texas bbq is good, as long as you pretend they don't call it bbq, and just enjoy the tasty brisket.
  13. my experience matches Jim's
  14. buy it and let us know
  15. limeade with peychauds bitters
  16. Quick chili Canned tomatoes and black beans, ground turkey, sautéed onions and garlic, and home made chili powder (anchos and cumin, in a coffee grinder)
  17. there's some insanity going on there, alright
  18. grawk replied to Knuckledragger's topic in Off Topic
    the white balance got a lot better post hurricane
  19. Barcelona FC Polo
  20. grawk replied to elnero's topic in Off Topic
    happy birthday
  21. You can mount m43 lenses on it with a fairly small adapter. And the wide kit lens is pretty darn small. I've also carried the nex5 with the 18-55 mounted in a jacket pocket that I definitely couldn't have carried a dslr in.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.