Everything posted by grawk
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
lancaster milk stout
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
so far 2 soccer practices down, 1 more and a 4H fair to go
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
Hal Willner - September Songs
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
shiner in a can
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
suck dusty, anything I can do to help?
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
lancaster milk stout
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
went to hot mom day at the pool. always a nIce surprise.
-
slower forum
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKTsWjbjQ8E&feature=player_embedded
-
Post the last thing you bought!
a case of lancaster milk stout and a case of shiner in cans
-
slower forum
That can't be all of them. Maybe it's just the ones with more than 5 tables.
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
peat monster
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
yay boomy! I'm currently copying a bunch of data off a harddrive best buy's geek squad told my dad was destroyed, and needed to be sent off for data recovery. I put it in a usb case, plugged it in my mac, mounted it, and just set the data copying. No recovery needed.
-
slower forum
That bowling ball is brilliant. If I had access to a ball like that, I might actually go bowling.
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
At least wake forest has a few smart people, that part was good. And really, it wasn't a bad place to be 16, or even 20. I just had a monster nitrous extra dry.
-
JH Audio stuffs
Except it wasn't for Crappy, and he repeatedly tried to buy the tool from them, and they never would sell him one.
-
Happy Birthday Tyll!
you da man, happy 85th, Tyll!
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
The restaurant I liked in winston-salem closed. My mom still lives in winston tho. There used to be a good bar in greensboro called the rhinoceros, but it's members and guests only. When I'm there, we usually eat at Village Tavern, right off WFU campus. It's not great, but it's decent. Other than that, there's good BBQ down there, pig pickin's near the coliseum. http://www.ziggyrock.net/ is re-opening. It was the music bar I used to work at, but it closed, and moved. No idea if it's any good now. They weren't a cocktail bar tho Mostly, NC sucks, so I left.
-
Post the last thing you bought!
nice toddy I bought 2 hal willner cds I didn't have
-
New Dac/Preamp/Headphone Amp combo unit from Luxman over at TTVJ
If I was loaded like the sandinistas, I'd be all over that integrated
-
IPB 3.2 Upgrade
you rock toddy The save bug does still seem to be here tho.
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
I think it's fairly well established that SOMEONE placed a huge bet against US treasuries. It fits Soros' style.
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2023809/Did-George-Soros-win-10-1-return-S-Ps-US-credit-rating-downgrade.html
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
and I'm perfectly ok with slagging someone like soros based on rumor and innuendo on a web forum...
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
Good thing soros has you defending him here then...otherwise, people might think he was the kind of person to profit from others misfortune.
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fstories%2Fso-who-made-nearly-a-billion-dollars-betting-on-americas-debt-downgrade%2F&h=pAQC_RRCDAQD37WcniiZftlQ7-TW1CW-9qIIhjT3EV5UR8A Probably not the best source in the world...a link I saw on facebook, obviously.