Everything posted by grawk
-
Which Cooking Are You?
steelhead and sweet corn on the grill
-
FiiO E7 DAC Held Captive & Tortured
who gives a fuck if you can set up a test some shitty dac can pass. this isn't about that. it's about you being an output only device.
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
if theyre blocking your driveway, have em towed. every time they do it.
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
2003 Cuvee Alexandre Syrah
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
are you taking steroids?
-
The Official Head-Case Photography Thread.
she doesn't seem happy to see you
-
Ye Macce Threade
I used to hear good things about the momentus, but have heard worse things more recently. I'd probably either get an SSD, or go with a 750 or 1tb traditional drive.
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
good news?
-
Watches
so you mean jeff. yah, we all do.
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
grawk house malbec
-
Watches
my invicta dive chrono with my new Zulu strap
-
Please help me decide between these two amps
spend the next 2 weeks thinking about the welcome pm/topic
-
Please help me decide between these two amps
Say what again, mother fucker say what one more god damn time
-
What are you smoking right now?
I'm starting to run low-ish on my favorite cigars. That's probably a good thing
-
Please help me decide between these two amps
http://www.head-fi.org now fuck off
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
they have liquor on planes, I know, I've consumed a fuckload of it
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
he's hoping someone will pick him up and carry him into the ladies room
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
wait at the bar
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
2008 Steele Pinot Noir I'm not impressed
-
What are you smoking right now?
me too. I bought these 5 years ago.
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
It's possible that the usps people are ungruntled, of course. And getting an irate person bitching at them for something they can't control will certainly cause ungruntled people to respond less than ideally on the phone.
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
Only if the school lets them deliver
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
your school post office? Doesn't seem to be the problem of the USPS at that point.
-
Your recent music purchases
thats a good start
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
weyerbacher heresy in the shade