Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

grawk

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by grawk

  1. el rico habana natural corona
  2. In the box: (2) M-Audio AV 40 Professional Reference Monitor Speakers
  3. grawk replied to swt61's topic in TV
    mos def has signed on to be this year's bad guy on dexter. woo
  4. At the other end of the spectrum, today's woot is the M-Audio AV40 for $95 shipped.
  5. set up gmail as an exchange account on the iphone. works great, push, calendar, contacts
  6. on the front porch
  7. well aged bolivar royal corona
  8. red oxx metro, bihn makes several, mountain smith tour, a million others. 15" MacBook is an easy size to find a bag for.
  9. I'd do a boot camp install, then run it in parallels
  10. grawk replied to Hopstretch's topic in Speakers
    k1000s
  11. This, but inside
  12. Matt's gotta be over 400 by now
  13. Have a Really Right Birthday, Ari
  14. The first few copies I got were terrible. That's the joy of ebay vinyl. I also spent a total of less than $10 on the first several copies I got...
  15. grawk replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Miscellaneous
    My bulova Harley watch: I just put a new battery in it. I also just ordered a 22mm grey striped zulu and battery for an invicta chronograph divers I have.
  16. I wasn't trying to get the last 5% of Raw Power, I was trying to get the first 75%.
  17. As long as your bluray player plays dvds, I don't see the reason to upgrade character driven movies...hell, at this point, a lot of those movies are available to stream on netflix or amazon.
  18. did you buy them on bluray or was it not possible?
  19. no its rebra ded. im just too lazy to remember the real name [edit] I don't know what the fuck I meant by rebra ded, stupid ipad It was one of my normal malbecs that I have a case of, not a home made wine[/edit]
  20. red oxx custom messenger bag in safari
  21. grawk house malbec
  22. http://bit.ly/lPxwKR that's what my wife made for dessert last night. put my burrito dinner to shame.
  23. el Rico habano
  24. weyerbacher heresy

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.