Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

grawk

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by grawk

  1. Hopefully she can find a better position. I'd think given the sad state of education, she could perhaps get a job as a tutor, making more money?
  2. the last of my old bisbee coffee from last month's roaster's choice order. Hopefully this month's gets here today.
  3. Got this today. It's a VERY small watch, so I think it's going to end up a gift to my son at some point. It IS nice tho. Also got the pellican from that newegg deal today.
  4. for a good black rum, try gosling's black seal from bermuda
  5. it bites like a monster
  6. just 1 2tb usb drive so far.
  7. And NAS flexibility still isnt' there. The mini, with home sharing turned on and new IOS 4.3 means I can stream all my media on the ipad, iphone, ipod touch, appletvs, and everyone in the house's computer.
  8. as long as you don't have to build the power supply...
  9. probably 06 or 07. It's pretty old, it's just gonna be my media server
  10. mac mini intel core duo for $250
  11. my monthly auto coffee buy (just in time, tomorrow I run out): Today's Orders will receive: 1lb. El Salvador Santa Rita Jasal 1lb. Indonesian Organic Flores Bajawa And an Asus RT-N56U wireless router trying to solve my crashing router problem (so far the apple extreme and refurbished e2000 running ddwrt both had problems (different problems) when both my kids were doing their cyber school while I was working)
  12. Apple emailed me to let me know I could come to their store and buy one at 5pm friday. No reservations, no preorders this time. They want a big splash this time...
  13. noah's mill is a good choice, too
  14. the gin will kill any disease
  15. Subbing redbreast for rye? I'm gonna call foul...I love RB, but it's not a rye, at all...
  16. grawk replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Off Topic
    Paging Dr. Wood (magazine, that is)
  17. I'll go the other way: talisker 10
  18. seriously tho, you can't compare that to the bertuzzi hit. Like, one's a hockey play, the other is attempted murder.
  19. I just saw it. Late hit, not malicious...sucks he hit a rigid support.
  20. LR3 is a hell of a throw in
  21. that's almost as good as getting a real leica...I love my Panasonic FZ20
  22. moi aussi

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.