Everything posted by grawk
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
red breast 12 - c'est le bon temps rouler
-
Official Hockey Thread - 2010/2011 Edition
I didn't see it, but I can't imagine zdeno chara did anything to compare to the Todd Bertuzzi hit, let alone anything Matt Cooke has done or the Dale Hunter hit on Turgeon.
-
MacBook Pro Advice
I think the i5 air with an external display would make a darn spiffy desktop replacement.
-
MacBook Pro Advice
the i5 MacBook air
-
MacBook Pro Advice
wait and get an air
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
protocolo 2008
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
new orleans cocktails...like sterno and bread? gasoline and turpentine? Watered down hurricanes for $8, 3 minimum to watch the band?
-
Whatever Happened To The Audiophile?
I think the death of audiophiles is overstated. I think it's just now there are a lot more people listening to music in lots of different ways, but my guess is there are more audiophiles now than there ever have been.
-
System Overhaul Thread
firstwatt amp
-
The Official Head-Case Photography Thread.
I've been playing with aperture and lightroom, and like them both for quick raw conversion/pp purposes
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
another healthy pour of peat monster
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
a healthy pour of peat monster
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
Jip Jip Rocks Shiraz 2008
-
What are you EATING right now?
gumbo
-
Which Cooking Are You?
file gumbo
-
Which Cooking Are You?
buttermilk waffles from scratch
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
coffee
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
talisker 18, neat
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
Come visit, I'll take you (except on sunday, they're closed)
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
Chick-fil-A Banana Pudding Milkshake
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
And Jim, you can stash the parkers at my place...
-
Post the last thing you bought!
nope, I'm getting the ipad too. The kindle is just for reading Also just bought: Seiko automatic army watch
-
Your recent music purchases
Esperanza Spalding - Chamber Music Society [LP] Drive By Truckers - Go-Go Boots [LP]
-
Post the last thing you bought!
Drive By Truckers - Go-Go Boots on Vinyl and a Kindle 3
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
/me checks the last 2 weeks of posts. I think the help wore a trapper hat in mayberry.