Everything posted by Voltron
-
Fuck in snow
Good luck with that Iain
-
Stanley Cup Playoffs - 2014
Alls well that ends well! Series tied!
-
The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
There are other paths to union, of course...
-
Headphone recommendation
I, for one, think Tyll got his licks in just fine. Or maybe I'm just out of it.
-
Headphone recommendation
Bach Jr. said classical music, so I would go with the Sporta Pro.
-
Stanley Cup Playoffs - 2014
Sharks up 3-0 in the series. Whoa.
- Ipod Touch / Iphone
-
Adapter Help!!
Looks more like another bottle of shitty liquor.
-
New HBO series True Detective
- Stanley Cup Playoffs - 2014
Nah, I like the idea of a sweep so I can happily watch the other "interesting" series.- Stanley Cup Playoffs - 2014
Off the post or it would have been 8-2- Stanley Cup Playoffs - 2014
6-2!!! I mean 7-2!- Stanley Cup Playoffs - 2014
Congrat to the Broons! Sharks have their first lead of game two. Up 3-2 in the second.- Stanley Cup Playoffs - 2014
- Record Store Day April 19, 2014
Congrat Ric and Dusty. I just wasn't up for it this year.- What are you EATING right now?
Strawberries and creme fraiche with a little sprinkle of sugar.- Stanley Cup Playoffs - 2014
Brutal. What a douche.- Mike Mercer review Cavalli Liquid gold
Hmm, yeah, could you just go ahead and take your meds? Yeah, that would be great.- Record Store Day April 19, 2014
That pin is badass- Stanley Cup Playoffs - 2014
Sorry about the Bruins tonight Gene. I am sure they will turn it around next game.- And now what did you do TODAY?
I walked past the Seed Lady's Mecca.- What are you EATING right now?
Buffalo wings and hot brown fries for my friends and Poutine for me.- Stanley Cup Playoffs - 2014
Yes, indeed, and we have an 8-foot shark sculpture made from recycled car tires hanging from the ceiling in our LA reception area. Embracing the stereotype instead of running from it, I guess.- Stanley Cup Playoffs - 2014
Just turned on Sharks vs. Kings and the lawyer logos are up 1 - nil! Make that 2 - nil! Wait, I mean 3 0 nil! BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA- Blue Hawaii Special Edition
Yes, yes it will. - Stanley Cup Playoffs - 2014
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.