Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. One thing I think is that they sure have softened her looks for that cover.
  2. Just add Salty! Have a great one Haj. cheers!
  3. Yeah, and she has nice guns too!
  4. Joe Satriani -- Strange Beautiful Music SACD
  5. I am down for bocce ball for sure! Bowling is a distant second and shooting lots of guns would trump either of those. Not sure about sleeping arrangements but I get in on Friday. I will check with Gene.
  6. Voltron replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    No thanks, but the pull, jiggle, wink move was pretty intoxicating.
  7. Those Staxen speakers look awesome! Enjoy!
  8. Voltron replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    What is it and where can it be found?
  9. It is the MFSL of that. I have all of them.
  10. I think you mean "authentico"
  11. Fucking elk ghosts are so needy. Now playing on SACD: Dead Can Dance -- In the Realm of a Dying Sun
  12. sourdough pizza crust IS great
  13. And playing Schubert?
  14. Are you haunted?
  15. This one
  16. Nice posting PostyWillow! I want to check those gigantic cans out again one of these days. They sounded pretty good with Todd's 307A and Pinnacle but I haven't heard them with much else.
  17. Nice grabs JP! The vinyl sounds great, but was it really RSD? Don't know how I missed that.
  18. Happy birthday Zoe. May you one day grow up to be the seventh tallest Mexican!
  19. I want another T-day dinner. Got no leftovers either this year.
  20. Wayne the stalker furry. Impressive indeed!
  21. Jambalaya Fest sounds great Mike. We just found out that a dumpy little coffee shop in Mayberry closed down and is being replaced by a cajun spot. Nice upgrade! Resistance is futile, other Mike!
  22. Robert Plant and Alison Krauss -- Raising Sand Buster Williams Trio Live -- 65 Roses Jose Gonzales -- In Our Nature
  23. Sorry, all eated up. I have a tiny slice of pecan pie I was saving but I will slap it in the pneumatic tube now if you want to try the best pecan pie evar.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.