Everything posted by Voltron
-
Happy birthday, Wmcmanus!
Happy Santa Day! Have a great one Wayne. Cheers!
-
SF Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival 2010
I will be there as much as possible. Hammer was great a couple years ago.
-
DIY Charity Raffle - Twisted Pear Ventus (built by me)
He usually has less second-hand sweat on him, but yes that is Jude.
-
DIY Charity Raffle - Twisted Pear Ventus (built by me)
Bhjazz is stealthy! He barely posts and yet he pitches in and wins this raffle. Good work Brian and enjoy the amp!
-
2010 Tunnel to Towers 5K Run (and now 2011!)
Rock on Dinny!
-
DIY Charity Raffle - Twisted Pear Ventus (built by me)
:jbl:
-
What did you do today?
Congrats on doing the dishes Reks! And congrats to John on your anniversary. Today is my parents' 62nd anniversary, and later this week is my 19th. Good month for long marriages, apparently.
-
NYC Beer and Laughs- September 24-25
I dont think you cleared out thr Jaegermeister stores completely, but your Herculean efforts to clean out the Pucker stuff used in appletinis was really something to behold. Your run tomorrow will clear out the remaining cobwebs Dinny. Good luck hydrating and resting today. You would have loved all three stops, Young Matt, and it would have been fun to have you there.
-
NYC Beer and Laughs- September 24-25
That pic was posed. Plus, I was hungry.
-
NYC Beer and Laughs- September 24-25
For the record, the pork cheeks were way better than the sausage.
-
NYC Beer and Laughs- September 24-25
Mike David Wayne and Jim: you shoulda been here! At Sputen Dyvel or sone such after BBQ whiskey and beer across the street. Good tines.
-
NYC Beer and Laughs- September 24-25
Thanks V! Slacker has entered the building!
-
Post the last thing you bought!
Yes, but I didn't pay that much.
-
NYC Beer and Laughs- September 24-25
Because it's there! And because too many yuppies are here (in Manhattan) and fill the good beer bars to overflowing.
-
Oppo BDP-93 Networking Universal Blu-ray Player Announced
Me too!
-
What are you EATING right now?
Who is/was Wiggles?
-
NYC Beer and Laughs- September 24-25
Dinny and I are planning to link up in mid-town around 6pm and then head to Brooklyn. I am trying to convince JP to slow down so we can all meet up at Barcade between 6 and 7. Saturday is still an unknown for me, but I am hoping we can meet up with Dusty in Manhattan at some point. I'd really like to get back to Death & Co. and/or Please Don't Tell, plus I'm sure there are other cocktail bars in Manhattan I haven't tried.
-
Post the last thing you bought!
SR-007BL
-
NYC Beer and Laughs- September 24-25
I can't recall where I heard the term, but I think it is awesome that a beer in one hand and a shot of whiskey in the other is called Irish Handcuffs.
-
What did you do today?
Glad you are almost out of math jail, Shelly. The other dish you liked was probably J
-
NYC Beer and Laughs- September 24-25
- Happy Birthday morpsci!!
Happy Cocktail Day JIM! Oh wait, that's every day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIM!!! Cheers!- Post the last thing you bought!
Nice pick Jim. Junipero may not be subtle but I really love it. And Reks, I like really but don't love the North Shore 6 and 11. Nice gin and great for mixing but it doesn't fire my imagination like a few others.- NYC Beer and Laughs- September 24-25
Talk about being coy... Come on Ari, it will be good for you.- What are you EATING right now?
French Chablis or Chilean Chardonnay. I went with French. - Happy Birthday morpsci!!
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.