Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. Nice get on the iPad, Bigguy Slim! Nate, I know several Bay Area folks who will be at that same Sox game, oddly enough. Wish I could join you all.
  2. I am getting quite anxious for my solid chunk of aluminum from Ayre to show up. Should be soon. Are you fellas doing both Pro bias or one of each on your T2s?
  3. Good news.
  4. Speaking of what you did today, how is the dogsbody business?
  5. Voltron replied to Asr's topic in Meets
    Oh, you mean John Grado speakers
  6. Awesome! I wish I had put in an order earlier.
  7. And don't forget the most important thing: the "music."
  8. It makes complete sense and seems like the absolutely right thing to do, robot bro. Now, if you happen to make a set with burled walnut with ebony accents and gold-leafed supports, with Ethiopian sheep skin padding, and get it done within the next two weeks, that would be excellent!
  9. Jenny Owen Youngs -- Transmitter Failure
  10. Good reminder. Listening now.
  11. Oooh, 13s. Are you smile testing right now?
  12. Maybe you would get some traction if you did a jingle called "SPOW Dan[ny] B" to the tune of "Sloop John B"
  13. Bummer? Really? Mike Lupica of the NY Daily News had the best line: "Classic Steinbrenner, upstaging the All-Star Game."
  14. I love that record.
  15. Nope. I like to keep the memory pure.
  16. Speaking of mathatrophy, I last took a math course in my second year of high school. I dropped out of calculus because it was after lunch when I was feeding my head a lot at the time. I got through college with a couple of weak science classes and no math whatsoever. Law school only involved calculating pay checks and settlements, so arithmetic was good enough for that. My kids simply don't bother asking my help on anything math related.
  17. I love that record.
  18. Man, did I love eating Elmer's paste when I was in kindergarten. nom nom nom
  19. The Innocence Mission -- My Room in the Trees
  20. It's SOLD so I cannot see the price, but damn is that sexy.
  21. Dinny talking to the Apple Genius: Eh, the rebels broke out of the jail with blobs of what?
  22. The pic on his website shows the Titanus in Japan that looks like the one at CJ10
  23. Damn, Vicki, that sucks. Do some research, though, because a replacement would seem better than just letting it get worse. Of course, I should have done something about my right wrist for years and have not done it. I had a bone graft 20 years ago and it still ain't right. Was just talking about this yesterday, so maybe I will follow my own advice and start looking into options.
  24. Wut? How?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.