Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. The Kinks -- Low Budget
  2. Rock on Fitz! You haven't had nearly the amount of time to deal with this issue as your Old Gay Mentor, so it really did take guts to step up and say this to everybody here. And I don't remember a lot of things I said over the weekend, but I certainly noticed how much more outgoing you were compared to DanJam. It's very cool that you are in a better place and can be yourself. Nice work, Dr. Wood.
  3. Fucking stats lovers. Orthos rule!
  4. Fucking ortho lovers. Stats rule!
  5. Glad you made it, and sorry we can't drink together for awhile. Save a few bucks on crappy vodka so you can come to the next one.
  6. The only lesbian trapped inside of Wayne is the one he ate.
  7. Voltron replied to Hopstretch's topic in Headphones
    x3 (had to edit because Vicki jumped in before me).
  8. Oh nice. The black anodized heat sinks look great. After hearing the amp, even with cans I don't have but really liked, I sure was happy to be in on this little piece of history. By the way, were they SR-X Mk.3 Pro?
  9. Voltron replied to Duggeh's topic in Meets
    Aren't you Art Dudley?
  10. Good picks, Vicki.
  11. Are you down there on that corner Chris?
  12. Another fucking union is striking the fucking Hyatt hotel across the street from my office. Even 22 floors up their cunty chants are grinding my nerves to a nub. I am a union supporter in general but these assholes are on some corner with their bullhorns, drums, and pots and pans fucking with my brain every week. In order to prevent running them all down with my car, I am listening to this, louder than usual: Built to Spill -- Keep It Like a Secret
  13. Voltron replied to Aimless1's topic in Headphones
    Not even "rubbery"? I thought that was your favorite one.
  14. Voltron replied to Aimless1's topic in Headphones
    Failing to resolve effectively any top end seems to be a failure of resolution.
  15. JP said that on the 3A setup he was able to knock down the bass 6dB or something and the JH16 sounded like the JH13 to him. I cannot imagine that they would not want to apply the full value of the JH16 you and Colin won to the JH-3A/JH16 combo.
  16. Voltron replied to Aimless1's topic in Headphones
    Steve is right, they sucked. Mids and bass were warm and plentiful, but there was no top end and the overall sound was syrupy. Can't say that they were Grado like and also would not agree they were HD650-like. Stick with suck, that is easier.
  17. Both are close, but not quite right. Of course, you are puman and puman makes mistakes.
  18. Our new Head-Case logo and motto: And btw, I want to be a dentist!
  19. Ain't that the truth. My 12-year-old son asked if the TNP was really for him, and he likes to recite the ingredient ratios to my favorite cocktails, too. I think I may have a problem on my hands. And if you need to come out of the closet or get anything else off your chest, just look around and you'll find the right thread.
  20. Voltron replied to Duggeh's topic in Meets
    I actually think that Ed sent that Squirrel Suicide Squad to taunt Reks. Ed controls the rodents, don't you know.
  21. Bright Eyes & Neva Denova -- One Jug of Wine, Two Vessels
  22. Voltron replied to Duggeh's topic in Meets
    It was Sonny, I swear it!
  23. Voltron replied to Duggeh's topic in Meets
    That is one sweaty godfather kiss.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.