Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. I'm going to get back at you all.
  2. Jeff- Any of your HD Tracks purchases that stand out? I will probably pick up a few more with the code as well, and wondered what you were digging.
  3. James Blood Ulmer -- Blue Blood
  4. Bingo, we have a winner!
  5. Voltron replied to boomana's topic in Miscellaneous
    That would be teh ahsum!
  6. Voltron replied to boomana's topic in Miscellaneous
    So what does that mean for Vicki, who has a Classic?
  7. Voltron replied to boomana's topic in Miscellaneous
    Try the Jazz EQ on the iPod. I remember liking that one with lesser setups/cans, although I cannot recall what it did to the sound.
  8. Nicholas Payton -- Sonic Trance
  9. Ha! I've seen your posts offering [y]our room to every no-account slacker on the southeastern seabord! I couldn't share you like that, after such a long time since the LA meet.
  10. I doubt I will be hanging out with him.
  11. SF Jazz Festival tickets: Nicholas Payton & Don Byron at Grace Cathedral Ornette Coleman at Davies Symphony Hall
  12. Our iMac runs super warm and worries me sometimes, but it has been running most of the time over the last year+ and has no problems.
  13. Voltron replied to dreamwhisper's topic in Headphones
    Yes, it is Waddouche.
  14. You all suck and you're not going to have any fun at all and Ray is going to show up complaining about the smoke smell in his hotel and insist he has to sleep in your rooms and then Stevieo is going to terrorize you and, and, . . . wait, that sounds fucking fun! Fuck!
  15. Sorry if I missed it elsewhere, but can somebody ID the comfy couch sitters? I know Jay and Renato by sight, but not Hywire, Pixel Pusher, and Aerius. Thanks
  16. Devendra Banhart -- What Will We Be
  17. Voltron replied to boomana's topic in Miscellaneous
    Indeed! These will fit on your desk, won't they?
  18. Sweet! I have the same table, and my wife bought it new around 1986 or so. Great table. I still have the same Grado cart she bought back then too. I should try some others and see what it can do. Enjoy!
  19. Luckily, Greg made this a bit easier by posting some of the pics. Anyway, subscribed to the Acoustic Sounds and ORG Impulse! series and I was able to get the same number -- 064 -- for both even though subscriptions have been for sale for many months. That is lame except that people went for other numbers because when they signed up because my Blue Note number (243) was not available. Probably somebody had that number for the Fantasy 45 series. Anyway, there were 3 AP titles and 2 ORG already issued so they came all at once and I have gotten through most of 2 of them so far. Exquisite. Gatefold covers are amazing too. Super happy. Analogue Productions: The Gil Evans Orchestra Out of The Cool John Coltrane -- Coltrane Charles Mingus -- Mingus Mingus Mingus Mingus Mingus ORG: John Coltrane Quartet -- Ballads John Coltrane -- Live at the Village Vanguard
  20. Charles Mingus -- Mingus Mingus Mingus Mingus Mingus (45RPM Analogue Productions) Sounds utterly fantastic. So glad I finally broke down and subscribed to the AS and the ORG Impulse! reissues. The ORG Coltrane Ballads is pretty amazing too, but I like this album better and have not heard it sound so great.
  21. Dog cake FTW! I hope it is stuffed with beef. Beefy Birthday to you! Cheers
  22. Congrats Chris!
  23. In for the RK50 group.
  24. Happy 31st Marc! Cheers

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.