Everything posted by Voltron
-
CanJam 2009 Friday Night HeadCase Social Hour
Settle quickly before it's too late and you get Saturday night on your tab too!
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Checking this one out.
-
Grado HF-2 thread
No, I haven't even seen them.
-
Grado HF-2 thread
Don't worry, Nate, he's got you covered. He's happy to chat, but he knows you're you.
-
Baby-Fi: Car Seat addition
It's been too long to recall makes/models of infant seats, but I am pretty sure they were Graco. The removable variety was great for us, and obviously allows you to transition in/out way easier. Didn't love the stroller part itself, but those have gotten better over the years too. I have seen a few more 3-wheeled strollers that are not solely jogging rigs, so I don't know if that is the new trend. Very high-tech looking and pretty cool.
- Grado HF-2 thread
-
Grado HF-2 thread
- Grado HF-2 thread
Head-Case Scoops Head-Fi On Head-Fi Headphone! Film at 11. These are going to be very cool cans and well worth the money from what I know. If posty doesn't like them, there is sure to be a line of people waiting to buy them unless you just take advantage of Todd's 30-day return policy. My understanding is that there is not a set limit on the total number at the start, but a cap will be set pretty soon after they go on sale. Oh, and I will have one of the first 20 pairs at CanJam!- What are you listening to Part Two
I like it. I think I will like it a lot as I have more time to listen.- CanJam 2009 Friday Night HeadCase Social Hour
I am guessing Friday night at the hotel will suit most people. The BBQ joint and Father's Office might be better options for those who get motivated on Saturday or even Sunday for the hangers-on. Maybe we should just plan for some time by the outdoor pool, a room party or three and see how it develops.- Go figure
Nope. I don't write 'em, I just enforce or shred 'em.- When are you arriving for CanJam?
VanJammers: Voltron Agile_one Grahame + Joanne thrice NightWoundsTime cetoole blessingx neilvg (maybe) If there is setup left upon arrival on Friday, then I will V for that somewhat.- When are you arriving for CanJam?
Voltron: Friday 4pm (P, HNIAV*) *HNIAV = Hell No I Ain't Volunteering- CanJam 2009 Friday Night HeadCase Social Hour
Maybe people want to break out of the hotel on friday and plan to stay in on Saturday, but isn't there anything within walking distance so as to avoid the transportation issues?- What are you listening to Part Two
Yay, I get to listen to it too!- Speaker Porn
- CanJam 2009
- What are you listening to Part Two
The Smithereens Play Tommy- Speaker Porn
I have been reading about those quite a bit lately. The all black monitors on those stands are particularly striking.- What are you listening to Part Two
Joshua Redman -- Compass- CanJam 2009
Absotutely, Queenie! I will also need scans of Grahame's and Vicki's driver's licenses for the rental, so please email me.- CanJam 2009
Thanks David, but this bad-boy is going to be valet-parked right near the entrance. The height restriction for underground parking is 5'8", which is about half of the Sprinter.- CanJam 2009
And here I thought "Papasitos" was a George Bush senior joke. The VanJam is in full effect at this point. The crew has grown with some last-minute additions and I have secured our transport. Behold, the glory of the Dodge Sprinter! I was already hooked by the headphone racks on the back wall, but the Mobile WiFi for rolling meet impressions really put it over the top! Hope the Hilton has a place of honor reserved for us. If Dinny sees one of these rolling slowly by he had better run because that cargo hold is Agile_one-approved for kidnapping.- What are you listening to Part Two
Joe Lovano Us Five -- Folk Art- ceramic dildos (probably NSFW)
You should turn these into wall-mounted headphone racks. The curvy ones would be safest. - Grado HF-2 thread
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.