When are you arriving for CanJam?

boomana

Maybe to help coordinate things:

I'll be in on Thurs, but that's just to rest up for Friday, since I'll be leaving my house at 4:30AM. I'll be available to help out with whatever's needed on Friday. I'm typing in who's arriving when as I know. Maybe say if you're in for Friday evening excursions, or are willing to volunteer to help out on any of the days.

P = in for Friday party

VF = can help on Friday

VS = can help on Saturday

VSn = can help on Sunday

HNIAV = Voltron's preogative

boomana: Thurs. (P, VF, VSn)

postjack: Friday 9PM (will dance on Friday night for HD800s)

Voltron: Friday 4PM (P, HNIAV)

NightWoundsTime: Friday 4PM (P)

agile_one: Friday 4PM (P)

n_maher: Saturday 12PM (HNIAV)

naamanf: (P, depending on hangover, VS, VSn)

Nebby: Thursday (P)

Reksy: (P)

guzziguy: Thursday (P, VF, VS, VSn)

mrs. guzzi: Thursday (P, HNIAV)

Headphoneaddict: Friday 9:30PM

Blustarsky: Friday 9:30PM

tyrion: Friday 10:00A (P, HNIAV)

grawk: Thursday (P, VF)

Grahame: Friday 4PM

Joanne: Friday 4PM

thrice: Friday 4PM

cetoole: Friday 4PM

blessingx: Friday 4PM

neilvg: Friday 4PM

no more updates as everyone is mostly arriving on Friday and will want to hang out, and some might help, and most will drink, and all will enjoy themselves. The end.

Edited by boomana

Maybe to help coordinate things:

I'll be in on Thurs, but that's just to rest up for Friday, since I'll be leaving my house at 4:30AM. I'll be available to help out with whatever's needed on Friday. I'm typing in who's arriving when as I know. Maybe say if you're in for Friday evening excursions, or are willing to volunteer to help out on any of the days.

P = in for Friday party

VF = can help on Friday

VS = can help on Saturday

VSn = can help on Sunday

HNIAV = Voltron's preogative

boomana: Thurs. (P, VF, VS, VSn)

postjack: Friday 9PMish

Voltron (P, NHIAV)

Stacy and I will be in Thursday night. Stacy is leaving Saturday afternoon, I'm leaving Sunday afternoon.

Ken: P, VF, VS, VSn

Stacy: P, HNIAV

what does volunteering entail? i like helping.

I don't know what John and the guys have already got in place, but if it hadn't been for Mike's family manning the registration tables, we would have needed volunteers. Outside of helping set things up, we also needed folks to just help out with the raffle stuff, badges, t-shirts, etc. I don't know if anyone's help is needed, but I'm figuring that if enough of us offer, no one would have to do anything for more than an hour.

Organizing committee, hope I'm not overstepping anything by doing this. I know you guys probably have it well under control.

Blutarsky and I (with my 11 yr old son) get in at 9:30PM Friday night. In time to put the kid to bed and sneak out for a party, but more likely in time to stay in our room to get some rest for Sat and Sunday.

With my lung disease I should breath better at sea-level for a few days without oxygen, and with the help of modern pharmacology and stimulants I should be able to stay awake during the day Sat and Sun. Doesn't leave me much energy to party. Pretty sad to be 47 years old and feel like I'm 80.