Everything posted by Voltron
-
Official Thread: Joe Grado to appear at Charlotte NC Meet
Indeed. I have some things for sale, should I list them here too?
-
What did you do today?
Chris is going to go blind from that monitor. Not just the brightness, but you know what they say about spankin' it too much...
-
[Impressions] Post-POST-(K701)-Initial impressions
- [Impressions] Post-POST-(K701)-Initial impressions
And you thought YOU had some ADHD issue!- A horrible quest begins
You are a super guy, dammit. What address can I send them to?- [Impressions] Post-POST-(K701)-Initial impressions
Wtfruitcake? indeed. All praise to Allah.- The Headcase Stax thread
- Upgraded to vBulletin 3.8
I posted a thread for highlife's bday and somehow when Mike posted his became post #1. Others have said that the time stamps on posts are screwy so things are getting placed out of order. Just FYI.- The Headcase Stax thread
Holy snot, does "kuscht" mean something good, duggeh, because that is a whole lot of kuscht if it does. Now I fucking want one! No way Dusty could survive seeing the utter blackness of it all.- What are you listening to Part Two
DAve Brubeck Trio feat. Gerry Mulligan -- Compadres Live in Mexico Great suggestion duggeh!- Victor HP-DX700
Half a bee, philosophically, Must, ipso facto, half not be. But half the bee has got to be Vis a vis, its entity. D'you see?- slow forum
- A horrible quest begins
I did listen to my pair of vintage brown leather RS1s the other day and realized again that I need to spend more time doing that. They are great cans.- Victor HP-DX700
OK, I will go with weird because that is similar to my overall impression. But to me, a can that expensive that sounds weird is lousy.- Happy Birthday HighLife!
Dominic you old stoner, how can you be 33? I hope you have a fine day and remember this: Cheers buddy!- Victor HP-DX700
A new cheaper version of a lousy sounding headphone?! Yay!- A horrible quest begins
I don't like wadragon either but he has never been accused of failing to deliver on a deal. Quite the contrary, he closes and completes way too many deals. I could even pick them up for you and make sure they were the real deal if you are that sure you want HP2s on the eve of the release of the greatest headphone evar!- Your recent music purchases
Heh, heh. He said McDuff.- Your recent music purchases
How many do have at this point, and what is the total number on the OJC list again?- Lost
- Lost
- What are you listening to Part Two
U2 -- The Unforgettable Fire- What are you listening to Part Two
U2 -- Get on Your Boots New single from forthcoming No Line on the Horizon- The Headcase Stax thread
[eardicker]Are you going to send out some bogus FedEx tracking numbers tonight too, Mikhail Jr.?![/eardicker]- What are you listening to Part Two
Old And In The Way (needledrop) - [Impressions] Post-POST-(K701)-Initial impressions
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.