How Many 90 Year Olds Could You Take in a Fight?

blessingx

How Many 90 Year Olds Could You Take in a Fight?

The Ground Rules:

You are in an enclosed area roughly the size of a basketball court

There are no weapons or foreign objects, and all 90 year olds must be capable of standing and walking (no wheelchairs)

Everyone is wearing a cup - so no groin kicks

The elderly are fearless and will fight to the death

If a 90 year old is knocked unconscious, they are "out." The same goes for you.

fight90_22.jpg

I think its clear. Us Scots bow down to our Icelandic brothers in terms of the beating of the hoards of agressive old folk.

I would contend however, that your average Scottish old person is younger and fitter than most, because to reach that age they have to get past the highest rate of coronary heart disease and alcohol related chronic illness in the developed world. :P

I would contend however, that your average Scottish old person is younger and fitter than most, because to reach that age they have to get past the highest rate of coronary heart disease and alcohol related chronic illness in the developed world. :P

Wouldn't that make them slower and less fit than most, what with all the heart tissue-scarring from the CHD and the alcohol consumption making their livers larger than their sporran?

fight90_22.jpg

I think its clear. Us Scots bow down to our Icelandic brothers in terms of the beating of the hoards of agressive old folk.

It makes me smile knowing there is a criteria named after the city of Glasgow for alcohol induced pancreatitis ;D