Happy Birthday Absorbine_Sr!

Pars

Happy Birthday Mike! Ahhhh, I tried to order a birthday cake for you at Safeway last night but this one was a return and on sale for 1/2 price so I bought it instead. I am sure you will understand, just close your eyes eye and pretend it says Mike. laugh.png

normal_Pirate_cake.jpg

Thanks to all for the birthday wishes. No storming FFF today. I was in St. Louis at Debbie's brother's and we went to Schlafly Brewing's Cabin Fever event. 32 beers to sample outdoors in 36 degree weather. We dressed for it and had a great time.

We're now whipping up some fennel and sausage soup. We have plenty of beer and some Eagle Rare 17, so the evening is covered.

Thanks again folks!

Thanks again guys & gals. It was an excellent weekend. Home now just kicked back drinking a Manhattan. Tomorrow, real life returns. Boo.

Got a new mortar & pestle, instant read thermometer, grilling tongs and the entire UK series of Life on Mars for my birthday so I'm pretty pleased.

Edited by Absorbine_Sr