2012 FiftyFifty Eclipse Futures

Aura

Saw some great news on the Eclipse ordering page for everyone who missed out on Rebel, Bernheim, and EW -

We've had a chance to go through and clean up all of the orders in the system, and it turns out that there were enough duplicates to allow us to re-release a very limited number of the three varieties that sold out on the first day (Eclipse™ aged in Rebel Yell®, Evan Williams®, and Bernheim Wheat® barrels). To make sure that the process is fair and everyone gets an equal shot at them, those three styles will be available on Monday, April 23 at 8:00am Pacific time. So for those of you who missed the first go around - be sure to set your alarm! Of course, futures for the other three styles (Eclipse aged in Elijah Craig® 12, Rittenhouse® Rye, and Old Fitzgerald® barrels) are still available and you can place an order right now.

Don't forget, the bottle limits will still apply to the total combined order for any given individual... meaning if you have already placed an order for 2012 futures, the bottle limits will be applied to your total of both orders.

Cheers!

Next Monday, 8 a.m. Pacific/10 a.m. Central/11 a.m. Eastern - be ready guys!

• 6 months later...

Reposting here for visibility. I forgot to ask, is anyone going to Fifty Fifty for pick-ups? If not, anyone willing to receive my shipment and send to me in IL?

According to our invoices, we have until this Saturday to get in touch with FiftyFifty and confirm shipping/pickup changes.

Edited by Aura

Got setup for re-shipping from Al. Thanks Mikey and Greg for the additional offers though. Our Cali friends sure are gracious.

This shit is expensive but Fifty Fifty only sends Eclipse variants to one of the best-known stores here in Chicago, and it sells out very quickly. I figure if I can stay under ~$30/bottle, this is probably worth it.

Opening an Old Fitzgerald first.