ANY SCOOTER LOVE HERE?

swt61

BTW Steve, let me introduce you to ADVrider.com. That link takes you to the photo roll, all pictures taken by inmates, most photos are simply stunning.

ADVrider (Adventure Rider) is a forum for people who do long distance motorcycling adventures. ADV is just a bit smaller than Head-Fi... so it's a big place. The crown jewel of the site is Ride Reports...there's some AWESOME adventures reported there.

But the site has some GREAT sub-forums for all sorts of things. Jo Momma is a big off-topic area, but you can't see it unless you sign up.

I used to mod in Old's Cool where people worked on old bikes. The bike forums on ADV are probably the best one-stop technical forums around.

Anyway, despite great consternation and rebellion when it was established (I was a mod there for a while) ADV does have a Scooter forum.

I think you'll find all sorts of good info there from people who really know how to put miles on a machine, know their way around a bike, and know when something's a piece of shit and aren't afraid to say it.

BTW, the place is surprisingly open minded and gay friendly.  Most folks there love to get out and meet people around the world so I think you can feel quite comfortable about expressing yourself as openly as you'd like.

Edited by Tyll Hertsens

BTW Steve, let me introduce you to ADVrider.com. That link takes you to the photo roll, all pictures taken by inmates, most photos are simply stunning.

ADVrider (Adventure Rider) is a forum for people who do long distance motorcycling adventures. ADV is just a bit smaller than Head-Fi... so it's a big place. The crown jewel of the site is Ride Reports...there's some AWESOME adventures reported there.

You can join, but you'll be on probation until you buy a BMW. :)

I would think more, since I think most women don't REALLY care what a guy drives.

I would tend to agree.

Damn, I wish I could embed this.

Steve, at no time should you do this---one boy-toy at a time on the scooter please---but I thought you should be aware that it can be done.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=268_1372357709

Hah, I've seen a similar video before. The only way I'd ride more than one is if my fantasy of twins comes true. :)

In Indonesia they can carry ANYTHING on scooter.

This weekend, here in beautiful SoFla, I saw a lawn man driving up Federal Highway towing his lawn service trailer behind what looked like about a 125cc scooter. Mind you he didn't have one of those super duper mowers that you drive with two levers like a bulldozer, but he had a pretty full kit.